Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Samsung S8+ Mediatek Clone
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Samsung S8+ Mediatek Clone

Samsung S8+ Mediatek Clone

PieterT
PieterT
PieterT
Enthusiastic Member
10-08-2017, 11:22 AM

Hi there.

So I got scammed buying a cloned Samsung S8+. Never through it will happen to me. lol

My problem now is as follow:

I cannot move any of the apps to the external/sd card. The phone recognises the sd card etc. I tried downloading some apps that you use to move the apps to external but then receve a message telling me that the function has been diabled by the developer.

It is a MT6580. How can I get this fixed ? I am originally an iPhone user and wanted to shift to Samsung and now im sitting with this.

I suppose the phone has to be rooted and then I have to load a different rom to get access to the SD Card for my apps ? Also, will it stll show the samsung S8+ logo etc hen booting up ? 

Thanks in advanced.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
10-08-2017, 05:11 PM
(10-08-2017, 11:22 AM)PieterT Hi there.

So I got scammed buying a cloned Samsung S8+. Never through it will happen to me. lol

My problem now is as follow:

I cannot move any of the apps to the external/sd card. The phone recognises the sd card etc. I tried downloading some apps that you use to move the apps to external but then receve a message telling me that the function has been diabled by the developer.

It is a MT6580. How can I get this fixed ? I am originally an iPhone user and wanted to shift to Samsung and now im sitting with this.

I suppose the phone has to be rooted and then I have to load a different rom to get access to the SD Card for my apps ? Also, will it stll show the samsung S8+ logo etc hen booting up ? 

Thanks in advanced.

Quite sure you will need root access to move app to SD card, you will need custom recovery to do that.

State the phone's 
Build No. 
Android Version. 
Also, dump the phone ROM in scatter format, see guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
PieterT
PieterT
PieterT
Enthusiastic Member
11-08-2017, 07:06 AM
hi struggling o get vcom drivers installed for miracle box. as soon as I come right I will post link
PieterT
PieterT
PieterT
Enthusiastic Member
11-08-2017, 09:25 AM
(11-08-2017, 07:06 AM)PieterT hi struggling o get vcom drivers installed for miracle box. as soon as I  come right I will post link

Hi there. Please see below:

BB Chip: MT6580
MS Board: Hero2qltechn
Androit Version: 7.0
SW Version: ALPS.L1.MP6.V2.19_HCT6580.WEG.A.L_P55
Custom Build Verno: Unknown
Modem Version: Moly.WR8.W1449.MD.WG.MP.V23.P8

Samsung S8 Plus Mediatek clone.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-08-2017, 12:30 PM

(11-08-2017, 09:25 AM)PieterT Hi there. Please see below:

BB Chip: MT6580
MS Board: Hero2qltechn
Androit Version: 7.0
SW Version: ALPS.L1.MP6.V2.19_HCT6580.WEG.A.L_P55
Custom Build Verno: Unknown
Modem Version: Moly.WR8.W1449.MD.WG.MP.V23.P8

Samsung S8 Plus Mediatek clone.

Dump your firmware in scatter format by ticking Save as scatter then upload the scatter file and recovery.bin

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.