Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Miracle Box + Loader

Hi there

I downlaoded the Miracle Box V2.27 + Loader but when extracted there are no loader.exe file. I get a lot of different folder and then a Miracle_Box Application file. I cannot run it as it then tell me that I must check the box cable.

What am i doing wrong here ? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

(08-10-2017, 02:03 PM)PieterT Wrote: Hi there

I downlaoded the Miracle Box V2.27 + Loader but when extracted there are no loader.exe file. I get a lot of different folder and then a Miracle_Box Application file. I cannot run it as it then tell me that I must check the box cable.

What am i doing wrong here ? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

temporarily disable your antivirus then re-extract
Hi there. I got hte miracle box installed and the vcom driver show in device manager. When i go to miracle box and selct MTK tan then read and click on start button it keeps on telling me waiting for usb. I see tat the com port on miracle box is com 1 and the driver is on com3. Does that make a difference ? If i go to Androit tab and then Home(ADB) it readas info on the phone when debuggin mode is on. How do i get it to read on the MTK tab end download my recovery.bin ?
I am using windows 7 32b and that is the driver that i installed. I also ignored the signed driver side before installing the driver and checked the drivers beforehand with usbreview. Still tells me non usbport, driver maybe not installed.. I have the phone switched off and then only press the power button quick once so that just the battery image shows but phone not turning on. Still no luck.
(08-11-2017, 07:27 AM)PieterT Wrote: I am using windows 7 32b and that is the driver that i installed. I also ignored the signed driver side before installing the driver and checked the drivers beforehand with usbreview. Still tells me non usbport, driver maybe not installed.. I have the phone switched off and then only press the power button quick once so that just the battery image shows but phone not turning on. Still no luck.

Don't press any button at all.
If it persists then update the drivers using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-16839.html