Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Infinix hot 4 lite No command
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix hot 4 lite No command

Infinix hot 4 lite No command

Shebiii
Shebiii
Shebiii
Enthusiastic Member
11-08-2017, 03:08 PM

Recently you guys just guided me how to download TWRP in phone with connect USB cable with infinix hot 4 lite, i just got the green tick in Pc
I have a problem now ! When i press the Volume up and power button at same time, then i can't see Recovery mode just i can see is, XOS chameleon No command, please help

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 Lite using Hovatek Forum
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
11-08-2017, 04:17 PM
(11-08-2017, 03:08 PM)Shebiii Recently you guys just guided me how to download TWRP in phone with connect USB cable with infinix hot 4 lite, i just got the green tick in Pc
I have a problem now ! When i press the Volume up and power button at same time, then i can't see Recovery mode just i can see is, XOS chameleon No command, please help

thats still stock recovery,
flash the twrp image 3 straight times, then boot the device directly to recovery mode
Shebiii
Shebiii
Shebiii
Enthusiastic Member
11-08-2017, 07:36 PM
Brother can you explain me what to do next, my English is too weak

Shebiii
Shebiii
Shebiii
Enthusiastic Member
11-08-2017, 07:45 PM
U mean i have to download twrp 3 times with phone off. And then go to recovery mode, are you sure this may can work

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-08-2017, 10:57 AM

(11-08-2017, 07:45 PM)Shebiii U mean i have to download twrp 3 times with phone off. And then go to recovery mode, are you sure this may can work

Yes, Flash the TWRP 3 times (don't turn off the phone) then go to recovery after flashing the third time

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.