Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Help PLEASE..I think i hard bricked my phone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Help PLEASE..I think i hard bricked my phone

Help PLEASE..I think i hard bricked my phone

ilia.doraci
ilia.doraci
ilia.doraci
11-08-2017, 07:51 PM

so i tried to flash my phone MLS IQ TALK S8  with this rom: www.needrom.com/download/mls-iqtalk-s8/
and then i got the error : s_ft_enable_dram_fail (0xfc0)  and my phone connects to the sp_flashtool  but the phone doesn't open at all black screen so i dont know what to do at all.....PLEASE HELP
joe-crack
joe-crack
joe-crack
11-08-2017, 08:49 PM
The firmware you're trying to flash is either not compatible with your device or you have selected the wrong flashing settings......try to search another filmaware and flash your phone....
ilia.doraci
ilia.doraci
ilia.doraci
11-08-2017, 09:05 PM
(11-08-2017, 08:49 PM)joe-crack The firmware you're trying to flash is either not compatible with your device or you have selected the wrong flashing settings......try to search another filmaware and flash your phone....

what setting should i have and tell you the truth thats the only firmware that i found and had my phone's model in
joe-crack
joe-crack
joe-crack
11-08-2017, 09:13 PM
What was the problem of the phone before you flashed it? after that error did you succesfuly flashed your phone?
ilia.doraci
ilia.doraci
ilia.doraci
11-08-2017, 09:59 PM

(11-08-2017, 09:13 PM)joe-crack What was the problem of the phone before you flashed it? after that error did you succesfuly flashed your phone?

the problem was that the screen was white and had some coloured vertical lines and i red online that a flash of the rom could fix it ....when i flashed the first time this poped up s_ft_enable_dram_fail(4032) and when i flashed for second and every other time  s_ft_enable_dram_fail (0xfc0) this poped up
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
12-08-2017, 11:04 AM
(11-08-2017, 09:59 PM)ilia.doraci
(11-08-2017, 09:13 PM)joe-crack What was the problem of the phone before you flashed it? after that error did you succesfuly flashed your phone?

the problem was that the screen was white and had some coloured vertical lines and i red online that a flash of the rom could fix it ....when i flashed the first time this poped up s_ft_enable_dram_fail(4032) and when i flashed for second and every other time  s_ft_enable_dram_fail (0xfc0) this poped up

Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
"Coloured vertical lines and i red lines" might be lk.bin issue, do you have access with a working device of the same model.
This post was last modified: 12-08-2017, 11:05 AM by xerxes.