Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android help me in creating cwm for my mtk device
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

help me in creating cwm for my mtk device

help me in creating cwm for my mtk device

shayubobo
shayubobo
shayubobo
Enthusiastic Member
19-03-2015, 01:55 PM

I was trying to create cwm for my mtk tab,i tried ur steps on how to create cwm for mtk devices,after clicking on select boot from phone,i choosed recovery and boot.but i saw an error that says "error:no find kernelgz error:no split image"
Av tried it many times but it's repeating the same error..........i av already backed up the phone stock rom with droidtools,it has been rooted but i cant create cwm for the phone.i later went to seloct d boot.img in d stock rom i backed up and it still gives d same error.please help me out
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-03-2015, 04:05 PM
(19-03-2015, 01:55 PM)shayubobo I was trying to create cwm for my mtk tab,i tried ur steps on how to create cwm for mtk devices,after clicking on select boot from phone,i choosed recovery and boot.but i saw an error that says "error:no find kernelgz error:no split image"
Av tried it many times but it's repeating the same error..........i av already backed up the phone stock rom with droidtools,it has been rooted but i cant create cwm for the phone.i later went to seloct d boot.img in d stock rom i backed up and it still gives d same error.please help me out

use the "To select boot from phone" option instead. and run mtk droid tools 2.5.3 as admin

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
shayubobo
shayubobo
shayubobo
Enthusiastic Member
19-03-2015, 04:16 PM
Have done so,still the same error
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-03-2015, 04:24 PM
(19-03-2015, 04:16 PM)shayubobo Have done so,still the same error

whats the phone model?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
shayubobo
shayubobo
shayubobo
Enthusiastic Member
19-03-2015, 04:39 PM

Alps is the model,mt8312,android 4.4.have searched all the web for the cwm recovery for it,but it seems people ar not using the device.i have the stock boot.img and stock recovery.img with me
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-03-2015, 07:55 PM
(19-03-2015, 04:39 PM)shayubobo Alps is the model,mt8312,android 4.4.have searched all the web for the cwm recovery for it,but it seems people ar not using the device.i have the stock boot.img and stock recovery.img with me

you could port Carliv touch recovery to your phone using this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1497.html

Note!
shayubobo
shayubobo
shayubobo
Enthusiastic Member
19-03-2015, 08:02 PM
Or is their any file i can send to you that u can use in helpin me create the cwm?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-03-2015, 08:29 PM
(19-03-2015, 08:02 PM)shayubobo Or is their any file i can send to you that u can use in helpin me create the cwm?

we're neck deep in a number of projects at the moment. what you can do is to post a request @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1093.html . we'll have any available Team Member look into it for you asap

Note!
shayubobo
shayubobo
shayubobo
Enthusiastic Member
19-03-2015, 08:43 PM
Or is their any file i can send to you that u can use in helpin me create the cwm?