Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Help Me Needed Soft Keys For Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Help Me Needed Soft Keys For Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos

Help Me Needed Soft Keys For Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos

Lythning
Lythning
Lythning
13-08-2017, 02:35 AM

Hi Hovatek I need help on getting softkeys for samsung galaxy grand duos. I tried "qemu.hw.mainkeys=0'' in build.prop but when i reboot it says "SystemUi Has Stopped" and had to remove the code. Please help me my phone is rooted and xposed is installed. Please help and advanced thank you

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Hovatek Forum
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
14-08-2017, 08:16 AM
(13-08-2017, 02:35 AM)Lythning Hi Hovatek I need help on getting softkeys for samsung galaxy grand duos. I tried "qemu.hw.mainkeys=0'' in build.prop but when i reboot it says "SystemUi Has Stopped" and had to remove the code. Please help me my phone is rooted and xposed is installed. Please help and advanced thank you

Would have liked to know your Android version because its mostly Marshmallow and above that has this issue
Consider
Good Lock + Superuser (root) + Xposed + GravityBox

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum
This post was last modified: 14-08-2017, 08:19 AM by maxxxiii.
hackyft
hackyft
hackyft
14-08-2017, 12:14 PM
if u want to restore your build.prob the edit it on pc with notepad++. . .then put it in flashable zip the copy it in sdcard . . .then boot ur phone to recovery and just flash it! or u can use aroma file manager to get to system files. . .when u do. . .u can rename build.prob.bak to build.prob by deleting the old one. i think its not a big deal. . .
Lythning
Lythning
Lythning
14-08-2017, 12:52 PM
My device is Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I Have Root(KingRoot) + Xposed + GravityBox. I already restore the Build.Prop I Delete The Code I Put. Thank For Helping Me I Needed A Soft Keys

This post was last modified: 14-08-2017, 06:53 PM by hovatek.
Lythning
Lythning
Lythning
14-08-2017, 12:58 PM

(13-08-2017, 02:35 AM)Lythning Hi Hovatek I need help on getting softkeys for samsung galaxy grand duos. I tried "qemu.hw.mainkeys=0'' in build.prop but when i reboot it says "SystemUi Has Stopped" and had to remove the code. Please help me my phone is rooted and xposed is installed. Please help and advanced thank you

Would have liked to know your Android version because its mostly Marshmallow and above that has this issue
Consider
Good Lock + Superuser (root) + Xposed + GravityBox

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum
[/quote]

(14-08-2017, 12:14 PM)hackyft if u want to restore your build.prob the edit it on pc with notepad++. . .then put it in flashable zip the copy it in sdcard . . .then boot ur phone to recovery and just flash it! or u can use aroma file manager to get to system files. . .when u do. . .u can rename build.prob.bak to build.prob by deleting the old one. i think its not a big deal. . .
I Have Samsung Galaaxy Grand Duos 4.2.2 Version. XPosed Gravity Box And KingRoot Installed. I already Recovered the build.prop i removed the code i added.thanks for trying to help me guys. I needed soft keys so badly

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Hovatek Forum mobile app
hackyft
hackyft
hackyft
14-08-2017, 05:05 PM
try this. . .editing system/usr/keylayout/Generic.kl . . .may work by disabling hard key and enabling soft key. . .for more detail please Google it.