Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] MTK6580 SONY XA ULTRA FAKE - I NEED HELP WITH BOOTANIMATION
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] MTK6580 SONY XA ULTRA FAKE - I NEED HELP WITH BOOTANIMATION

[Please help] MTK6580 SONY XA ULTRA FAKE - I NEED HELP WITH BOOTANIMATION

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Jav
Jav
Jav
13-08-2017, 06:44 AM

Hi guys!
I need help to change the bootanimation of Xperia XA Plus Clon android 6.0
You can not do this by changing the bootanimation in system / media, by virtue of that I have nothing in that folder, but it starts with the logo and bootanimation of Mediatek, which I want to change.
Thanks and regards!!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-08-2017, 08:28 AM
(13-08-2017, 06:44 AM)Jav Hi guys!
You can not do this by changing the bootanimation in system / media, by virtue of that I have nothing in that folder, but it starts with the logo and bootanimation of Mediatek, which I want to change.
Thanks and regards!!

I think you're referring to Boot Logo not Boot Animation
That's Logo.bin from the stock rom. refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1324.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Jav
Jav
Jav
16-08-2017, 04:43 AM
(14-08-2017, 08:28 AM)hovatek
(13-08-2017, 06:44 AM)Jav Hi guys!
Thanks and regards!!

I think you're referring to Boot Logo not Boot Animation
That's Logo.bin from the stock rom. refer to https://forum.hovatek /thread-1324.html

Thanks, but I have done this tutorial and with that you can only change the logo, but not the bootanimation, which I can not find how to change it and the boot_logo does not appear in system / media / images, nor bootanimation.zip in system / media
Could you unpack the rom to know where bootanimation comes from?
With what program can I do it?
I have backup with Miracle Box and the following files, what could be the bootanimation?:

preloader.bin
pgpt.bin
proinfo.bin
nvram.bin
protect1.bin
protect2.bin
seccfg.bin
lk.bin
boot.bin
recovery.bin
para.bin
logo.bin
expdb.bin
frp.bin
nvdata.bin
metadata.bin
oemkeystore.bin
secro.bin
keystore.bin
system.bin
cache.bin
userdata.bin
flashinfo.bin
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-08-2017, 09:40 AM
(16-08-2017, 04:43 AM)Jav ....
system.bin
cache.bin
userdata.bin

Check :
/system/bin/bootanimation
data/cust/media
data/local

If not present then its likely yours is set in framework-res.apk

You could also just copy a bootanimation.zip to system/media and see if it takes effect

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Jav
Jav
Jav
17-08-2017, 05:44 AM

(16-08-2017, 09:40 AM)hovatek
(16-08-2017, 04:43 AM)Jav ....
system.bin
cache.bin
userdata.bin

Check :
/system/bin/bootanimation
data/cust/media
data/local

If not present then its likely yours is set in framework-res.apk

You could also just copy a bootanimation.zip to system/media and see if it takes effect

Thanks, I have managed to change the bootanimation following the routes you specify!
I changed the Logo.bin and Bootanimation.zip, I only have the boot_logo still with the image of mediatek "Loading mediatek"
In the system / bin folder I found the boot_logo_updater file, which is supposed to be as system / media / images / boot_logo
Is that the one you should change?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-08-2017, 10:19 PM
(17-08-2017, 05:44 AM)Jav Thanks, I have managed to change the bootanimation following the routes you specify!
I changed the Logo.bin and Bootanimation.zip, I only have the boot_logo still with the image of mediatek "Loading mediatek"
In the system / bin folder I found the boot_logo_updater file, which is supposed to be as system / media / images / boot_logo

is the boot_logo_updater file a zip ?

Note!
Jav
Jav
Jav
17-08-2017, 11:59 PM
(17-08-2017, 10:19 PM)hovatek
(17-08-2017, 05:44 AM)Jav Thanks, I have managed to change the bootanimation following the routes you specify!

is the boot_logo_updater file a zip ?

No, it is as a "normal" file, it does not mark the extension and it does not appear as a text file
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-08-2017, 12:08 PM
(17-08-2017, 11:59 PM)Jav No, it is as a "normal" file, it does not mark the extension and it does not appear as a text file

Copy it to your SD card and then to your PC.
Try opening the file using a Hex Editor and let me know if does open correctly

Note!
Jav
Jav
Jav
19-08-2017, 12:25 AM
(18-08-2017, 12:08 PM)hovatek
(17-08-2017, 11:59 PM)Jav No, it is as a "normal" file, it does not mark the extension and it does not appear as a text file

Copy it to your SD card and then to your PC.
Try opening the file using a Hex Editor and let me know if does open correctly

Yes, I have opened it with WinHex and opens correctly, attached screenshot and the boot_logo_updater file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zzcttadl6axd3u...r.zip?dl=0 

Also, for more reference, I also include a video and pictures of how it looks at the start, where I have only been able to change:
1. Logo.bin (Achieved)
2. I could not change image "mediatek loading"
3. Bootanimation.zip (Achieved)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z351dkhmoadc81...t.zip?dl=0 
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-08-2017, 09:43 AM

(19-08-2017, 12:25 AM)Jav Yes, I have opened it with WinHex and opens correctly, attached screenshot and the boot_logo_updater file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zzcttadl6axd3u...r.zip?dl=0 

Also, for more reference, I also include a video and pictures of how it looks at the start, where I have only been able to change:
1. Logo.bin (Achieved)
2. I could not change image "mediatek loading"
3. Bootanimation.zip (Achieved)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z351dkhmoadc81...t.zip?dl=0 

Just so we're on the same page.
Which of the above methods did you use to change
1. Boot logo
2. Boot animation

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next