Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Phantom 6 not Charging through charger
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Phantom 6 not Charging through charger

Phantom 6 not Charging through charger

Paulolaide
Paulolaide
Paulolaide
14-08-2017, 05:39 PM

My Techno Phantom 6 been going on and off. If i connect the charger to it, it shows all sign of charging but doesnt charge the phone unless i charge it through usb cable connected to my laptop or t.v. when its full the phone works fine for 10/20 mins on which it starts going on and off continously. i can only get it on if i connect it back to the usb cable connected to my laptop.

I kindly seek your assistance. thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-08-2017, 07:01 PM
(14-08-2017, 05:39 PM)Paulolaide My Techno Phantom 6 been going on and off. If i connect the charger to it, it shows all sign of charging but doesnt charge the phone unless i charge it through usb cable connected to my laptop or t.v. when its full the phone works fine for 10/20 mins on which it starts going on and off continously. i can only get it on if i connect it back to the usb cable connected to my laptop.

Your battery might be faulty.
Does your phone overheat?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Paulolaide
Paulolaide
Paulolaide
16-08-2017, 03:01 PM
(14-08-2017, 07:01 PM)hovatek
(14-08-2017, 05:39 PM)Paulolaide My Techno Phantom 6 been going on and off. If i connect the charger to it, it shows all sign of charging but doesnt charge the phone unless i charge it through usb cable connected to my laptop or t.v. when its full the phone works fine for 10/20 mins on which it starts going on and off continously. i can only get it on if i connect it back to the usb cable connected to my laptop.

Your battery might be faulty.
Does your phone overheat?

No it doesn't, infact when i charge it now it shows no sign of being hot.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-08-2017, 10:21 PM
(16-08-2017, 03:01 PM)Paulolaide No it doesn't, infact when i charge it now it shows no sign of being hot.

I suspect its between your charger, charging port and battery.
On the software side, have you tried reflashing the stock rom?
This post was last modified: 16-08-2017, 10:22 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Paulolaide
Paulolaide
Paulolaide
04-09-2017, 09:27 PM

Well if its definitely not the charger cos it works for another phone, probably the port not making proper connection or the battery which also i doubt because there seems to be no activity on it getting warm while charging...I have flashed room on it and done all updates till nougat. ill just send it to carl care to get it fixed. thanks for your help