Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Custom ROM] Custom ROM MTN L860 by porting
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Custom ROM] Custom ROM MTN L860 by porting

[Custom ROM] Custom ROM MTN L860 by porting

gougoudinho
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
Respected Member
14-08-2017, 10:47 PM

Hello please I need your help.I am trying to port a custom ROM in my device which is a rooted Mtn L860 mt6735M but I have a problem with the files of my backup that I made with miracle box. All are in .bin and when I want to extract the system.bin to a folder I still have Somme difficulties. I tried to use mtk extractor but I didn't succeed.To convert .bin to .IMG is not easy too.Please can you orientate me?
Thanks in advance....
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-08-2017, 09:38 AM
(14-08-2017, 10:47 PM)gougoudinho Hello please I need your help.I am trying to port a custom ROM in my device which is a rooted Mtn L860 mt6735M but I have a problem with the files of my backup that I made with miracle box. All are in .bin and when I want to extract the system.bin to a folder I still have Somme difficulties. I tried to use mtk extractor but I didn't succeed.To convert .bin to .IMG is not easy too.Please can you orientate me?
Thanks in advance....

rename system.bin to system.img, then retry unpacking using mtk extractor
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
Respected Member
15-08-2017, 10:23 AM
(15-08-2017, 09:38 AM)X3non
(14-08-2017, 10:47 PM)gougoudinho Hello please I need your help.I am trying to port a custom ROM in my device which is a rooted Mtn L860 mt6735M but I have a problem with the files of my backup that I made with miracle box. All are in .bin and when I want to extract the system.bin to a folder I still have Somme difficulties. I tried to use mtk extractor but I didn't succeed.To convert .bin to .IMG is not easy too.Please can you orientate me?
Thanks in advance....

OK,let me try it...
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
Respected Member
21-08-2017, 02:11 AM
(15-08-2017, 09:38 AM)X3non
Thanks in advance....

Hello,sorry for the delay of my answer.It worked perfectly.It just that  i bricked my device....That's why I did not go further