Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Bricked MTN L860
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Bricked MTN L860

Bricked MTN L860

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
Respected Member
18-08-2017, 04:50 PM

(18-08-2017, 04:38 PM)gougoudinho
(18-08-2017, 03:54 PM)hovatek
(18-08-2017, 09:54 AM)gougoudinho By the way,it is not showing me the elements I want to flash anymore...As I just press start button it charges till 1100 per cent then put the message error as it is showing it in the screenshot...

Uninstall all MTK drivers using USB Deview @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7660.html  
Next, power off the phone then connect to PC without pressing any button.
What does it get detected as in  Device Manager?

When I am removing the battery and connect it after uninstall all mtk drivers,it shows Mediatek USB port but it disconnect after a while like 1 mn after if I am not making a mistake...
This is the screenshot....

And when I want to write the preloader.bin with miracle box ,even the one of a firmware that I have just downloaded,it says the file is bad..cant write in the phone, something like that.Even when I want to format with flashtool or miracle box nothing but it stiil reacting when I am connecting it to the pc...
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
18-08-2017, 06:20 PM
(18-08-2017, 04:50 PM)gougoudinho When I am removing the battery and connect it after uninstall all mtk drivers,it shows Mediatek USB port but it disconnect after a while like 1 mn after if I am not making a mistake...

And when I want to write the preloader.bin with miracle box ,even the one of a firmware that I have just downloaded,it says the file is bad..cant write in the phone, something like that.Even when I want to format with flashtool or miracle box nothing but it stiil reacting when I am connecting it to the pc...

update the phone's drivers using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16839.html
then using miracle box, you are to select the scatter file when flashing NOT the preloader.bin file
then retry flashing again
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
Respected Member
19-08-2017, 04:40 PM
(18-08-2017, 06:20 PM)freshtyt
(18-08-2017, 04:50 PM)gougoudinho When I am removing the battery and connect it after uninstall all mtk drivers,it shows Mediatek USB port but it disconnect after a while like 1 mn after if I am not making a mistake...

update the phone's drivers using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16839.html
then using miracle box, you are to select the scatter file when flashing NOT the preloader.bin file
then retry flashing again
Hello.Sorry for the delay of my answer...Thanks for your help... I have tried to update my phone's driver according to the method that you've mentionned and to no avail.I even tried online but it denied to install it.There is a message which says that the one already installed is the best....
I have tried to flash through miracle box still have the same error message.
Some screenshots
Attached Files
.png
Driver.png
Size: 759.33 KB / Downloads: 5
.png
Driver 1.png
Size: 822.25 KB / Downloads: 5
.png
Driver 2.png
Size: 829.23 KB / Downloads: 4
.png
Driver 3.png
Size: 865.56 KB / Downloads: 4
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-08-2017, 09:23 PM
(19-08-2017, 04:40 PM)gougoudinho Hello.Sorry for the delay of my answer...Thanks for your help... I have tried to update my phone's driver according to the method that you've mentionned and to no avail.I even tried online but it denied to install it.There is a message which says that the one already installed is the best....
Some screenshots

1. Hope the battery is in the phone when you connect to PC for flashing
2. Can I see a screenshot of the Miracle Box error

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
Respected Member
20-08-2017, 07:05 PM

(19-08-2017, 09:23 PM)hovatek
(19-08-2017, 04:40 PM)gougoudinho Hello.Sorry for the delay of my answer...Thanks for your help... I have tried to update my phone's driver according to the method that you've mentionned and to no avail.I even tried online but it denied to install it.There is a message which says that the one already installed is the best....
Some screenshots

1. Hope the battery is in the phone when you connect to PC for flashing
2. Can I see a screenshot of the Miracle Box error

1.Yes the battery is connected
2.This is the screenshot
Attached Files
.png
Error flash.png
Size: 883.15 KB / Downloads: 4
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
21-08-2017, 10:58 AM
(20-08-2017, 07:05 PM)gougoudinho 1.Yes the battery is connected
2.This is the screenshot

your drivers seem ok,
try flashing the rom using SP flash tool, lets know the outcome
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
Respected Member
21-08-2017, 12:46 PM
(21-08-2017, 10:58 AM)freshtyt
(20-08-2017, 07:05 PM)gougoudinho 1.Yes the battery is connected
2.This is the screenshot

your drivers seem ok,
try flashing the rom using SP flash tool, lets know the outcome
This is the outcome....
By the way,thanks for the interest and the time spent to help me.I appreciate.....
Attached Files
.png
SP Flashtool.png
Size: 197.58 KB / Downloads: 6
.png
SP Flashtool 1.png
Size: 197.14 KB / Downloads: 5
.png
SP Flashtool 2.png
Size: 235.98 KB / Downloads: 6
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-08-2017, 09:59 PM
(21-08-2017, 12:46 PM)gougoudinho This is the outcome....
By the way,thanks for the interest and the time spent to help me.I appreciate.....

This error is as a result of the phone trying to boot up once connected to PC. It should only give this if the bootloader, boot or preloader has somehow been tampered with.
Did you flash any other file to the phone aside from the Meizu custom recovery?
This post was last modified: 21-08-2017, 10:00 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
Respected Member
22-08-2017, 08:35 AM
(21-08-2017, 09:59 PM)hovatek
(21-08-2017, 12:46 PM)gougoudinho This is the outcome....

This error is as a result of the phone trying to boot up once connected to PC. It should only give this if the bootloader, boot or preloader has somehow been tampered with.
Did you flash any other file to the phone aside from the Meizu custom recovery?

Before flashing the Meizu custom I have tried to flash a custom rom that I have ported myself but it failed without having any impact on the system.I think so...
But this issue can be solved?Is it possible to fix a bootloader,boot or preloader that has benn tampered?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-08-2017, 02:52 PM

(22-08-2017, 08:35 AM)gougoudinho Before flashing the Meizu custom I have tried to flash a custom rom that I have ported myself but it failed without having any impact on the system.I think so...
But this issue can be solved?Is it possible to fix a bootloader,boot or preloader that has benn tampered?

One other scenario i've encountered this error is when using an old version of a tool (one lower than what the device requires)
You'll have to flash back your preloader first anyways.
The firmware you have with you is a Miracle Box dump right?
Can I see a full screenshot of its content

Note!
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next