Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs [Tutorial] TECNO C9 WIFI/BLUETOOTH FIX
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] TECNO C9 WIFI/BLUETOOTH FIX

[Tutorial] TECNO C9 WIFI/BLUETOOTH FIX

mdavidlee
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
Experienced Member
17-08-2017, 07:14 PM

i searched on google about tecno c9 disassembly video about fixing wifi chip in tecno c9 and i got nothing. and according to my phone's problem i guess my wifi chip isn't attached well in my android this is because when tap with finger on back of my phone and reboots my wifi and bluetooth works again and after some time it stops . SO IF anyone send me/ show me/ point me where my tecno c9 wifi chip is located i will be glad thank u
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
Experienced Member
29-08-2017, 10:50 PM
[quote="mdavidlee" pid='116232' dateline='1502993694']
i searched on google about tecno c9 disassembly video about fixing wifi chip in tecno c9 and i got nothing. and according to my phone's problem i guess my wifi chip isn't attached well in my andr
There a chance that your tecno c9 might work again if your bluetooth, fm, and wifi as long as they were wotking in the first place anf they stoped either caused by falling on the ground, heat etc..as this happened to mine someone chip on mother board of these systems disconnected due to poor soldering and after opening my today i found under the motherbard in area of rear camera there are these chips and when you apply little pressure on them anf placing a clean paper on them and close the phone. your phone is alive again .. so if you want yo try it make sure you ask me for the right procedure.. this was meant to tell people whose problema was caused by the above causes and their wifi mac addres started with 2:0:0:0:0:0:0:0
Erase
Erase
Erase
Respected Member
17-09-2018, 06:29 AM
So no solution yet!?
MrLAL
MrLAL
MrLAL
Enthusiastic Member
17-01-2019, 11:54 AM
I think mdavidlee is correct with his assertions. Try checking the Chip (IC) as opined and ensure enough pressure is applied. If your Camon C9's wifi, bluetooth and fm radio is working before and not a factory default, then you should have it working in no time. Best of luck.
smalllinks
smalllinks
smalllinks
21-01-2019, 01:02 AM

Please I need to fix network error on my h7
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-01-2019, 09:57 AM
(21-01-2019, 01:02 AM)smalllinks Please I need to fix network error on my h7

this is someone else's thread, create a new thread for your device issue