Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] 4010 error in SP flash tool cant format tablet
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] 4010 error in SP flash tool cant format tablet

[Please help] 4010 error in SP flash tool cant format tablet

wezdroid
wezdroid
wezdroid
19-08-2017, 05:25 PM

Photos
more
Sent Mail
wrong format range error Help please
S
Shane Wez
to technical
1 day agoDetails
Good morning .I have searched all over Google for a while now until i come across your site and I think I'm at the right place for a solution for my problem . I have a Mecer 10.1" Android tablet bought from Mustek . The tablet is stuck on Mecer logo . And when I charge it the battery icon shows with a little question mark next to it But no progress showing that indicates any charging .. I went on Mustek website and downloaded the correct Rom under the tablet model But when I try flashing the tablet in SP tool it give the same error and I have all versions of SO tools 4010 error wrong format range I can't seem to format the tablet at all have tried everything download mode upgrade mode format all accept bootloader etc I have also downloaded four other roms from other websites for the same kinds tablet with same chipset MTK and all of it give me the exact same error ... I'd appreciate it if you guys can give me the slightest idea in what to do please ... thank you
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
19-08-2017, 07:15 PM
(19-08-2017, 05:25 PM)wezdroid Photos
more
Sent Mail
S
Shane Wez
to technical
1 day agoDetails
Good morning .I have searched all over Google for a while now until i come across your site and I think I'm at the right place for a solution for my problem .  I have a Mecer 10.1" Android tablet   bought from Mustek . The tablet is stuck on Mecer logo . And when I charge it the battery icon shows  with a little question mark next to it  But no progress showing  that indicates any charging ..  I went on Mustek website and downloaded the correct Rom under the tablet model  But when I try flashing the tablet in SP tool it give the same error   and I have all versions of SO tools   4010 error   wrong format range    I can't seem to format the tablet at all have tried everything    download mode   upgrade mode   format all accept bootloader etc I have also downloaded four other roms from other websites for the same kinds tablet with same chipset MTK and all of it give me the exact same error ... I'd appreciate it if you guys can give me the slightest idea in what to do please ... thank you

Hope you're not holding any key while connecting it to pc. 
Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html

Also, do you have access with a working device of the same model?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-08-2017, 09:41 PM
more
Sent Mail
S
Shane Wez
to technical
1 day agoDetails
Good morning .I have searched all over Google for a while now until i come across your site and I think I'm at the right place for a solution for my problem . I have a Mecer 10.1" Android tablet bought from Mustek . The tablet is stuck on Mecer logo . And when I charge it the battery icon shows with a little question mark next to it But no progress showing that indicates any charging .. I went on Mustek website and downloaded the correct Rom under the tablet model But when I try flashing the tablet in SP tool it give the same error and I have all versions of SO tools 4010 error wrong format range I can't seem to format the tablet at all have tried everything download mode upgrade mode format all accept bootloader etc I have also downloaded four other roms from other websites for the same kinds tablet with same chipset MTK and all of it give me the exact same error ... I'd appreciate it if you guys can give me the slightest idea in what to do please ... thank you

Its either you're using an old version of sp flash tool or there's something wrong with the scatter file
1. What version of SP flash tool are you using
2. Paste a screenshot of the content of the firmware you downloaded
3. Paste the content of the scatter file .txt here for me to see
This post was last modified: 19-08-2017, 09:42 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
wezdroid
wezdroid
wezdroid
20-08-2017, 02:16 PM
(19-08-2017, 09:41 PM)hovatek
more
Sent Mail
S
Shane Wez
to technical
1 day agoDetails

Its either you're using an old version of sp flash tool or there's something wrong with the scatter file
1. What version of SP flash tool are you using
2. Paste a screenshot of the content of the firmware you downloaded
3. Paste the content of the scatter file .txt here for me to see
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-08-2017, 10:42 AM

empty reply