Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Intex Aqua Dream II Breaks & Battery Drainage
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Intex Aqua Dream II Breaks & Battery Drainage

[Please help] Intex Aqua Dream II Breaks & Battery Drainage

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
FaisalShafique
FaisalShafique
FaisalShafique
Enthusiastic Member
21-08-2017, 02:18 PM

Hi Sir ...
Their is Problem With Intex AquaDream II Kitkat. It Just get half restart i dont why Screen Gets Blue and then after some seconds mobile turns on from main home screen its not restart its only seems like some app gets restarted what is causing this? here is snapshot of battery Graphs . it contains so many Breaks In it. instead of this mbl doesnt gets restart only half restart. and for some time it repeats this process for many times. on restarting mbl it comes to normal working again
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3907]
Here is Detail of the Phone 
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3908]
Regards
Attached Files
.png
Aqua Dream II_20170821_173058.png
Size: 120.48 KB / Downloads: 119
.png
Aqua Dream II_Info.png
Size: 81.61 KB / Downloads: 117
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-08-2017, 10:04 PM
(21-08-2017, 02:18 PM)FaisalShafique Hi Sir ...
Their is Problem With Intex AquaDream II Kitkat. It Just get half restart i dont why Screen Gets Blue and then after some seconds mobile turns on from main home screen its not restart its only seems like some app gets restarted what is causing this? here is snapshot of battery Graphs . it contains so many Breaks In it. instead of this mbl doesnt gets restart only half restart. and for some time it repeats this process for many times. on restarting mbl it comes to normal working again

Regards

Have you tried re-flashing the stock rom?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
FaisalShafique
FaisalShafique
FaisalShafique
Enthusiastic Member
22-08-2017, 03:58 PM
(21-08-2017, 10:04 PM)hovatek

Regards

No Sir Don't Have Stock Firmware for This Device. i have tried to Hard Reset the Device but still same Issue . Why there are Gaps in Battery Graphs? Is there something Wrong with the Battery Bcz of Extensive use of the device even while charging it.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
23-08-2017, 10:11 AM
(22-08-2017, 03:58 PM)FaisalShafique No Sir Don't Have Stock Firmware for This Device. i have tried to Hard Reset the Device but still same Issue . Why there are Gaps in Battery Graphs? Is there something Wrong with the Battery Bcz of Extensive use of the device even while charging it.

for now, i don't think you can put the blame solely on the battery at least not until you are sure its not software related.
download stock rom @ http://www.mediafire.com/file/ou8suxmm81...an_SER.zip
then flash using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
FaisalShafique
FaisalShafique
FaisalShafique
Enthusiastic Member
23-08-2017, 12:33 PM

(23-08-2017, 10:11 AM)freshtyt
(22-08-2017, 03:58 PM)FaisalShafique No Sir Don't Have Stock Firmware for This Device. i have tried to Hard Reset the Device but still same Issue . Why there are Gaps in Battery Graphs? Is there something Wrong with the Battery Bcz of Extensive use of the device even while charging it.

for now, i don't think you can put the blame solely on the battery at least not until you are sure its not software related.
download stock rom @ http://www.mediafire.com/file/ou8suxmm81...an_SER.zip
then flash using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

As Shown in the Build Number Its Firmware Name is "Intex_AquaDreamII_V04_Dubai" Will This "Intex_Aqua_Dream_II_V06_Indian_SER.zip" Version Works for the device? and its a pac file so how it will be flashed by using SP Flashtools?
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
23-08-2017, 04:53 PM
(23-08-2017, 12:33 PM)FaisalShafique As Shown in the Build Number Its Firmware Name is "Intex_AquaDreamII_V04_Dubai" Will This "Intex_Aqua_Dream_II_V06_Indian_SER.zip" Version Works for the device? and its a pac file so how it will be flashed by using SP Flashtools?

good thing you haven't flashed yet, the firmware might not not work on your device.
found this online @ https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B7EpCRrV...t=download
can't say if its pass-worded or not but it matches your build
FaisalShafique
FaisalShafique
FaisalShafique
Enthusiastic Member
13-10-2017, 10:10 AM
(21-08-2017, 10:04 PM)hovatek

Regards

Yes Sir i hv flashed with stock firmware that was available on Internet of same mbl But results are same Its again Have same issue SCREEN turns light blue and then turns on in such a way mbl is restated but this isnot restarted its actually only a restart of All Apps. Now I am totally blank again. i Dont Know how to fix this issue/// 
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-10-2017, 12:16 PM
(13-10-2017, 10:10 AM)FaisalShafique Yes Sir i hv flashed with stock firmware that was available on Internet of same mbl But results are same Its again Have same issue SCREEN turns light blue and then turns on in such a way mbl is restated but this isnot restarted its actually only a restart of All Apps. Now I am totally blank again. i Dont Know how to fix this issue/// 

It seems the phone is lagging seriously.
1. Can I see a full screenshot of the contents of the firmware you flashed.
2. Did you flash using firmware upgrade
3. What's the present Build Number of the phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
FaisalShafique
FaisalShafique
FaisalShafique
Enthusiastic Member
14-10-2017, 06:23 PM
(14-10-2017, 12:16 PM)hovatek It seems the phone is lagging seriously.

Ans. Original Firmware is not available on the internet its Created by Infinity-Box © Chinese Miracle II © 2016 Firmware.
Here are the contents in the firmware 
.jpg
AquaDreamContents.JPG
Size: 139.42 KB / Downloads: 2

Here are the details of the phone
Connecting to Phone,Wait..ok
  Read inf...
  MODELREAD: Aqua Dream II
  MODELREAD2: Aqua Dream II / hy802_intex
  OS_VERSION: ANDROID 4.4.2 KOT49H
  FIRMWARE: hy802_intex_dubai-user / TM_BASE_MP_II_W15.16_P1|sc7731g_CP0_modem|04-17-2015 16:54:02
  HTC_HWID: sc8830-0
  SDCARDID: 02544D53413032470934D8D9A000D200
  KERNEL_VERSION:3.10.17
  CpuInfo: ARMv7
>>Done!
  on internet on firmware is available its pac extension file i didnt tried that file .

Ans. No i went to the technician he tries to flash it using Chinese Mircle Box Got success in it but still the same issue
He also tries the other indian firmware "Intex_Aqua_Dream_II_V06_Indian_SER" which was a .pac file through Miracle box but didnt get success. due to errors bcz this firmware was not for my model

Original Firmware Build Number: Intex_AquaDreamII_V04_Dubai
Firmware Build Number of Chinese Backed Up Firmware: Intex_AquaDreamII_V04_Dubai (Tried Got Success But Still Same Problem)
Indian Firmware Build Number: Intex_Aqua_Dream_II_V06_Indian_SER (unable to flash this give errors)
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-10-2017, 09:50 AM

(14-10-2017, 06:23 PM)FaisalShafique ...
  HTC_HWID: sc8830-0

From the info provided, I see this phone is a Spreadtrum phone and not Mediatek as I originally thought.
You said you were able to find a pac file for that model, why not try flashing is using Upgrade Download tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1231.html
and if you get any error, share a full screenshot.
I think the problems is that the phone is lagging seriously and I suspect either a hardware or kernel (OS) bug

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next