Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno W5 no simcard, invalid IMEI, no root access
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno W5 no simcard, invalid IMEI, no root access

[Please help] Tecno W5 no simcard, invalid IMEI, no root access

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Michael Demeke
Michael Demeke
Michael Demeke
28-08-2017, 06:46 AM

Thank u........Ofcourse i tried zat several times........ and i got successful message "IMEI OK". But after i reboot ma phone still no IMEI code. ..... but recently i flashed xposed framework and install xposed imei changer, but it allows to enter only 1IMEI code, when i reboot ma device i got IMEI code but both are z same. And still not able to make or recieve a phone call...... ..
Michael Demeke
Michael Demeke
Michael Demeke
28-08-2017, 07:18 AM
And internet data works perfectly, it can also read network provider "ethio tel"...... but no phone calls
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-08-2017, 11:34 AM
(28-08-2017, 06:46 AM)Michael Demeke Thank u........Ofcourse i tried zat several times........ and i got successful message "IMEI OK". But after i reboot ma phone still no IMEI code. ..... but recently i flashed xposed framework and install xposed imei changer, but it allows to enter only 1IMEI code, when i reboot ma device i got IMEI code but both are z same. And still not able to make or recieve a phone call...... ..

Lets take a closer look at Maui meta and Sn writer.
For Maui meta, which db files did you use and did you get any error?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Michael Demeke
Michael Demeke
Michael Demeke
28-08-2017, 12:52 PM
Thank u....
For MAUI META...... as soon as i click reconnect button the circle starts to change its color b/n red and green. And when i connected ma phone, there is still z same color( b/n red n green). As i read z instructions it should turn its color to yellow. But it didnt. But the phone boots in meta mode........i cant go any further.

For sn writer ... in the system config i marked IMEI and dual IMEI( from imei option). And for the MD1_DB file i choose "BPLGUInfoCustomApp....." from the stock rom i downloaded. (I downloaded the entire stock rom). And for AP_DB I choose APDB_MT6735_s01...." from the stock rom i downloaded. After that i saved it and click z start button. Zen i entered ma original IMEI cod from z box cover zen click ok. After that the progress started and i connected ma device, and ma phone boots in meta mode....then the progress stucks ....(saying searching for kernels.....) ....then after a while it request to enter imei code again...starts the whole process again......... i thought maybe there is a usb driver or sth problem..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-08-2017, 08:46 PM

(28-08-2017, 12:52 PM)Michael Demeke Thank u....
For MAUI META...... as soon as i click reconnect button the circle starts to change its color b/n red and green. And when i connected ma phone, there is still z same color( b/n red n green). As i read z instructions it should turn its color to yellow. But it didnt. But the phone boots in meta mode........i cant go any further.

For sn writer ... in the system config i marked IMEI and dual IMEI( from imei option). And for the MD1_DB file i choose "BPLGUInfoCustomApp....." from the stock rom i downloaded. (I downloaded the entire stock rom). And for AP_DB I choose APDB_MT6735_s01...." from the stock rom i downloaded. After that i saved it and click z start button. Zen i entered ma original IMEI cod from z box cover zen click ok. After that the progress started and i connected ma device, and ma phone boots in meta mode....then the progress stucks ....(saying searching for kernels.....) ....then after a while it request to enter imei code again...starts the whole process again......... i thought maybe there is a usb driver or sth problem..

Hope you weren't holding any button when connecting to PC

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Michael Demeke
Michael Demeke
Michael Demeke
29-08-2017, 06:40 AM
Nop. I didnt. Am sure about that.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-08-2017, 11:40 AM
(29-08-2017, 06:40 AM)Michael Demeke Nop. I didnt. Am sure about that.

1. What's the Windows version of the PC you're using
2. Try Chamelephon apk @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html

Note!
Michael Demeke
Michael Demeke
Michael Demeke
29-08-2017, 03:48 PM
Guys thank you so much ........ i formatted ma phone using sp flash and install the entire stock rom. Again i uninstalled all mtk drivers and preloaders. And re-install them again. And i tried the whole process again. As you suggested i use maui meta and sn writer. And amazingly sn writer was a success. It worked like magic. thank you guys. Always count on you guys.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2