Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] gionee p5l dead , sp flash tool error 2005
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] gionee p5l dead , sp flash tool error 2005

[Please help] gionee p5l dead , sp flash tool error 2005

raman deep
raman deep
raman deep
22-08-2017, 10:55 AM

my gionee p5l was restarting . so i tried to fix it with flashing ,, but it turrend dead . now its not showing anything, everytime im trying to flash it . its showing the same error 2005 .i have tried everythinglike changing the pc ,, changing the cord ,,, charging the battery changing the compatibility to windows xp service  pack 2003 .    nothings working , plz help me .this is the screenshot of the error
Attached Files
.jpg
New Bitmap Image.jpg
Size: 218.41 KB / Downloads: 7
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
22-08-2017, 01:33 PM
(22-08-2017, 10:55 AM)raman deep my gionee p5l was restarting . so i tried to fix it with flashing ,, but it turrend dead . now its not showing anything, everytime im trying to flash it . its showing the same error 2005 .i have tried everythinglike changing the pc ,, changing the cord ,,, charging the battery changing the compatibility to windows xp service  pack 2003 .    nothings working , plz help me .this is the screenshot of the error

Try taking out the battery and re-insert then retry flashing.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-08-2017, 03:38 PM
(22-08-2017, 10:55 AM)raman deep my gionee p5l was restarting . so i tried to fix it with flashing ,, but it turrend dead . now its not showing anything, everytime im trying to flash it . its showing the same error 2005 .i have tried everythinglike changing the pc ,, changing the cord ,,, charging the battery changing the compatibility to windows xp service  pack 2003 .    nothings working , plz help me .this is the screenshot of the error

Was your first flashing attempt successful or it got interrupted by an error?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.