Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Downloads] My techno P5 won't boot after I formated it

My techno P5 won't boot after I formated it with volcano. Please grant me permission to download it's stock firmware

(03-20-2015, 04:22 PM)babsolalusi1 Wrote: My techno P5 won't boot after I formated it with volcano. Please grant me permission to download it's stock firmware

1. what was wrong with it before formatting
2. supply a gmail address for the stock ROM
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
The techno P5 hanged after i rooted it then I tried to format with volcano but later refused to boot up

[email protected]
(03-25-2015, 01:34 AM)babsolalusi1 Wrote: The techno P5 hanged after i rooted it then I tried to format with volcano but later refused to boot up

[email protected]

forgot to ask. when you boot, whats the color of the first TECNO that appears, white or blue?
Right now it only vibrates not booting again please I need permission to download the required files
[email protected]
(03-25-2015, 03:52 PM)babsolalusi1 Wrote: Right now it only vibrates not booting again please I need permission to download the required files
[email protected]

try to remember how it was before it got this bad; i mean the color of the first TECNO to appear. there are two types of P5, old and new OS. Do you wish to proceed with trial and error?
The screen used to be blue b4
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2015, 10:37 AM by hovatek. )
(03-26-2015, 05:51 AM)babsolalusi1 Wrote: The screen used to be blue b4
still not helping. trial and error it is then

granted for p5 old OS! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
let me know how it goes

Have tried the firmware with just the scater file only boots with just techno logo
Then I tried format but still the same then I flashed the with the whole firmware now the phone will only show purple screen
Pls anyway out
(04-01-2015, 06:10 AM)babsolalusi1 Wrote: Have tried the firmware with just the scater file only boots with just techno logo
Then I tried format but still the same then I flashed the with the whole firmware now the phone will only show purple screen
Pls anyway out

is it able to enter recovery mode?