Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] IMEI ISSUE FOR INFINIX NOTE 3 NOUGAT
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] IMEI ISSUE FOR INFINIX NOTE 3 NOUGAT

[Please help] IMEI ISSUE FOR INFINIX NOTE 3 NOUGAT

xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
26-08-2017, 01:06 AM

I recently flashed the nougat rom for my device and it seems i lost my imei. i have tried different ways of writing it back.  but to no avail.

mtk droid tools gives me errors and refuses to temporarily root even if my phone is already rooted.
mtk engineering mode keeps telling me command not allowed in user build even when i put the space after or before the + sign..

please i need your help asap.. i am frustrated
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
26-08-2017, 12:42 PM
(26-08-2017, 01:06 AM)xsantos I recently flashed the nougat rom for my device and it seems i lost my imei. i have tried different ways of writing it back.  but to no avail.

mtk droid tools gives me errors and refuses to temporarily root even if my phone is already rooted.
mtk engineering mode keeps telling me command not allowed in user build even when i put the space after or before the + sign..

Xposed IMEI changer modules should work on Nougat.
Have you rooted the phone?

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum
xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
27-08-2017, 12:31 AM
(26-08-2017, 12:42 PM)maxxxiii
(26-08-2017, 01:06 AM)xsantos I recently flashed the nougat rom for my device and it seems i lost my imei. i have tried different ways of writing it back.  but to no avail.

Xposed IMEI changer modules should work on Nougat.
Have you rooted the phone?

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum

yes i have rooted the phone and i have philz touch recovery installed..

but i cant sem to find the suitable flashable xposed sdk to install in order to enable the xposed installer to work.
chikaubah
chikaubah
chikaubah
27-08-2017, 11:51 AM
All you have to do is

First on internet

Download mtk engineering mode plus not mtk engineering mode the plus of it and go to cds information when insert your imei just add # at the beginning before AT+ AND SEND COMMAND

IVE NOTICE CHAMELEPHON DONT WORK ON 7.0 BUT TRY IT TOO SINCE YOU ARE ROOTED just download chamelephon from google and when ask for root permission grant it and enter imei and aplly

FROM MAXTECH SOFTWARES INC EDO STATE

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Hovatek mobile