Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Sky Fuego 4.0d not working
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Sky Fuego 4.0d not working

Sky Fuego 4.0d not working

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
MarkMoser
MarkMoser
MarkMoser
Enthusiastic Member
26-08-2017, 02:46 PM

Have a Sky Fuego 4.0d phone that I flashed wrong rom. Now when I flash all the roms I can find for this phone, when turn on phone all I get is the screen flickers like a strobe light and the camera flash turns on ( all these stay the same for over a minute and then I can feel the phone finish booting but cannot see anything on screen. When hooked up to PC it says it is a Fuego 3.5 with 16.6 mb free out of 16.6 mb. I have used the roms I have found on needroms. This phone says mt6572 with nand chip. How to recover it? Did a readback before I did all this but it was corrupted and will not work. Help pls................ Thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-08-2017, 04:17 PM
(26-08-2017, 02:46 PM)MarkMoser Have a Sky Fuego 4.0d phone that I flashed wrong rom. Now when I flash all the roms I can find for this phone, when turn on phone all I get is the screen flickers like a strobe light and the camera flash turns on ( all these stay the same for over a minute and then I can feel the phone finish booting but cannot see anything on screen. When hooked up to PC it says it is a Fuego 3.5 with 16.6 mb free out of 16.6 mb. I have used the roms I have found on needroms. This phone says mt6572 with nand chip. How to recover it? Did a readback before I did all this but it was corrupted and will not work. Help pls................ Thanks

definitely sounds like an incompatible lk.bin

the readback you made earlier on, was it done while the screen was still working perfectly?
if yes, then flash the uboot / lk.bin from the backup
MarkMoser
MarkMoser
MarkMoser
Enthusiastic Member
26-08-2017, 04:44 PM
(26-08-2017, 04:17 PM)X3non
(26-08-2017, 02:46 PM)MarkMoser Have a Sky Fuego 4.0d phone that I flashed wrong rom. Now when I flash all the roms I can find for this phone, when turn on phone all I get is the screen flickers like a strobe light and the camera flash turns on ( all these stay the same for over a minute and then I can feel the phone finish booting but cannot see anything on screen. When hooked up to PC it says it is a Fuego 3.5 with 16.6 mb free out of 16.6 mb. I have used the roms I have found on needroms. This phone says mt6572 with nand chip. How to recover it? Did a readback before I did all this but it was corrupted and will not work. Help pls................ Thanks

definitely sounds like an incompatible lk.bin

the readback you made earlier on, was it done while the screen was still working perfectly?
if yes, then flash the uboot / lk.bin from the backup

Wish I could, like I said the readback I made is corrupt, when I try and open the folder all is in my pc says the files are corrupted and cannot be opened. Tried to copy folder to usb to try on another pc but it says the files are corrupt and cannot be copied. I need a full readback from someone with the same phone, I am thinking all the ones I find online are not quite right.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-08-2017, 08:46 PM
(26-08-2017, 04:44 PM)MarkMoser Wish I could, like I said the readback I made is corrupt, when I try and open the folder all is in my pc says the files are corrupted and cannot be opened. Tried to copy folder to usb to try on another pc but it says the files are corrupt and cannot be copied. I need a full readback from someone with the same phone, I am thinking all the ones I find online are not quite right.

Seems none of the firmware you've tried is fully compatible. You'll need to keep searching

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
MarkMoser
MarkMoser
MarkMoser
Enthusiastic Member
27-08-2017, 01:58 AM

(26-08-2017, 08:46 PM)hovatek
(26-08-2017, 04:44 PM)MarkMoser Wish I could, like I said the readback I made is corrupt, when I try and open the folder all is in my pc says the files are corrupted and cannot be opened. Tried to copy folder to usb to try on another pc but it says the files are corrupt and cannot be copied. I need a full readback from someone with the same phone, I am thinking all the ones I find online are not quite right.

Seems none of the firmware you've tried is fully compatible. You'll need to keep searching

Been searching for many hours with no luck. Either none compatible or links lead me to dead links. I guess my only hope is for some one with the same phone to give me the files I need. But thanks for your comments.  Cheers
MarkMoser
MarkMoser
MarkMoser
Enthusiastic Member
27-08-2017, 05:21 AM
(26-08-2017, 08:46 PM)hovatek Seems none of the firmware you've tried is fully compatible. You'll need to keep searching

If any one else has this problem. Finally found the right rom >>>>>> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...mtuWkpZWVE
This post was last modified: 28-08-2017, 10:01 AM by X3non.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-08-2017, 10:02 AM
(27-08-2017, 05:21 AM)MarkMoser If any one else has this problem. Finally found the right rom >>>>>> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...mtuWkpZWVE

nice share
MarkMoser
MarkMoser
MarkMoser
Enthusiastic Member
28-08-2017, 12:59 PM
(28-08-2017, 10:02 AM)X3non
(27-08-2017, 05:21 AM)MarkMoser If any one else has this problem. Finally found the right rom >>>>>> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...mtuWkpZWVE

nice share

Thanks, Just trying to help others in need.
  Also, on this phone and the Sky 4.0d have tried numerous software to install Custom Recovery, looks like it's a no go on that.  CWM.TWRP and many others and MTK Droid Tools. Still no luck on Custom Recovery. Says Secured boot and no split kernal and boot etc... and so on.
   Will keep trying and let ya all know if succeeded.   Cheers
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-08-2017, 08:47 PM
(28-08-2017, 12:59 PM)MarkMoser Thanks, Just trying to help others in need.
  Also, on this phone and the Sky 4.0d have tried numerous software to install Custom Recovery, looks like it's a no go on that.  CWM.TWRP and many others and MTK Droid Tools. Still no luck on Custom Recovery. Says Secured boot and no split kernal and boot etc... and so on.

We'll be happy to help with one if you create a new thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
MarkMoser
MarkMoser
MarkMoser
Enthusiastic Member
01-09-2017, 03:27 AM

(28-08-2017, 08:47 PM)hovatek
(28-08-2017, 12:59 PM)MarkMoser Thanks, Just trying to help others in need.

We'll be happy to help with one if you create a new thread

Has anyone been able to download the files from the link I shared? I was wondering if anyone knew what the extra files were for, like android.fixup and system.img.fixup and some others, just look. I have been playing around with other files downloading to phone and non of them will make phone boot past Sky Devices logo.  Thanks
Pages (2): 1 2 Next