Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android I need scatter file
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

I need scatter file

I need scatter file

graceinme
graceinme
graceinme
Enthusiastic Member
27-08-2017, 02:54 AM

My sony XBO version 6, hang on boot, I didn't back up any of my files or applications, so I need scatter file to flash it for recovery. I need help on alternate things to do, so that I didn't lose my files.

Sent from my SM-G531H using Hovatek mobile
The Dark Shadow
The Dark Shadow
The Dark Shadow
Enthusiastic Member
27-08-2017, 12:41 PM
(27-08-2017, 02:54 AM)graceinme My sony XBO version 6, hang on boot, I didn't back up any of my files or applications, so I need scatter file to flash it for recovery. I need help on alternate things to do, so that I didn't lose my files.

To get the scatter file you need to download the stock firmware for your device.  Search it up with your device name and download it. The scatter file then comes with the firmware.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
28-08-2017, 10:30 AM
(27-08-2017, 02:54 AM)graceinme My sony XBO version 6, hang on boot, I didn't back up any of my files or applications, so I need scatter file to flash it for recovery. I need help on alternate things to do, so that I didn't lose my files.

The firmware is located @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12025.html , you can download and extract the files you need. 

BTW, How did it get bricked?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-08-2017, 10:35 AM

before attempting to search for and flash stock rom,
i'll suggest that you attempt dumping your current firmware using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
Xbo devices are known to go suicidal.
also how exactly did you brick the device? (what were you doing before it got bricked)