Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Totally Bricked Meizu M3 Note!
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Totally Bricked Meizu M3 Note!

[Please help] Totally Bricked Meizu M3 Note!

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-09-2017, 10:52 AM

(04-09-2017, 02:14 PM)nikoman1987 here you go

This looks like a recovery mode flashable rom, not sp flash tool scatter format.
I need to ask, where did you get that scatter file from? Did you get it alone or with other files (that came with the scatter file)

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
nikoman1987
nikoman1987
nikoman1987
Enthusiastic Member
06-09-2017, 06:57 PM
(05-09-2017, 10:52 AM)hovatek
(04-09-2017, 02:14 PM)nikoman1987 here you go

This looks like a recovery mode flashable rom, not sp flash tool scatter format.
I need to ask, where did you get that scatter file from? Did you get it alone or with other files (that came with the scatter fth
That`s the problem,there is no rom with scatter loading file inside,looked everywhere,i`ve found only dump of the stock firmware,but i don`t know what to do with it...You think the scatter is the problem,or...? Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-09-2017, 11:00 AM
(06-09-2017, 06:57 PM)nikoman1987 That`s the problem,there is no rom with scatter loading file inside,looked everywhere,i`ve found only dump of the stock firmware,but i don`t know what to do with it...You think the scatter is the problem,or...? Thanks

You don't understand.
Check this screenshot you posted @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=3978
It shows a full scatter format firmware. Where did you get this and is this firmware for your model?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
nikoman1987
nikoman1987
nikoman1987
Enthusiastic Member
07-09-2017, 01:21 PM
(07-09-2017, 11:00 AM)hovatek
(06-09-2017, 06:57 PM)nikoman1987 That`s the problem,there is no rom with scatter loading file inside,looked everywhere,i`ve found only dump of the stock firmware,but i don`t know what to do with it...You think the scatter is the problem,or...? Thanks

You don't understand.
Check this screenshot you posted @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=3978
It shows a full scatter format firmware. Where did you get this and is this firmware for your  model?

It shows full scatter format firmware,because at first i`ve tried only with the files ,that i`ve downloaded from the link that you provided,but the same error occured,and after that i`ve tried to compile a rom(i took the files from the update.zip file for my model 5.1.1.12G).That`s why it looks like a full firmware,but i think the problem is that my phone connects and disconnects from my PC every 2 seconds,i`ve tried to charge my battery with the charger,but the phone doesn`t charge,because i`ve found the explenation of the error,that SP Flashtool gave me(the phone attempted to turn on , before the flash begins, and interrupts the installation.But i`m allmost sure that the problem is with the corrupted PreLoader,because without fastboot my phone won`t charge,but how can i flash PreLoader then?So strange,i am getting so frustrated.Thanks for the reply , i hope the information was usefull
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-09-2017, 05:35 PM

(07-09-2017, 01:21 PM)nikoman1987 It shows full scatter format firmware,because at first i`ve tried only with the files ,that i`ve downloaded from the link that you provided,but the same error occured,and after that i`ve tried to compile a rom(i took the files from the update.zip file for my model 5.1.1.12G).That`s why it looks like a full firmware,but i think the problem is that my phone connects and disconnects from my PC every 2 seconds,i`ve tried to charge my battery with the charger,but the phone doesn`t charge,because i`ve found the explenation of the error,that SP Flashtool gave me(the phone attempted to turn on , before the flash begins, and interrupts the installation.But i`m allmost sure that the problem is with the corrupted PreLoader,because without fastboot my phone won`t charge,but how can i flash PreLoader then?So strange,i am getting so frustrated.Thanks for the reply , i hope the information was usefull

So you took some files from the OTA update and are trying to flash those with a scatter file you found somewhere?
You'll need a scatter format firmware for your phone model before we begin considering facing the error 2005 head on else we'll probably be running in circles

Note!
nikoman1987
nikoman1987
nikoman1987
Enthusiastic Member
07-09-2017, 09:30 PM
(07-09-2017, 05:35 PM)hovatek
(07-09-2017, 01:21 PM)nikoman1987 It shows full scatter format firmware,because at first i`ve tried only with the files ,that i`ve downloaded from the link that you provided,but the same error occured,and after that i`ve tried to compile a rom(i took the files from the update.zip file for my model 5.1.1.12G).That`s why it looks like a full firmware,but i think the problem is that my phone connects and disconnects from my PC every 2 seconds,i`ve tried to charge my battery with the charger,but the phone doesn`t charge,because i`ve found the explenation of the error,that SP Flashtool gave me(the phone attempted to turn on , before the flash begins, and interrupts the installation.But i`m allmost sure that the problem is with the corrupted PreLoader,because without fastboot my phone won`t charge,but how can i flash PreLoader then?So strange,i am getting so frustrated.Thanks for the reply , i hope the information was usefull

So you took some files from the OTA update and are trying to flash those with a scatter file you found somewhere?
You'll need a scatter format firmware for your phone model before we begin considering facing the error 2005 head on else we'll probably be running in circles

I know,but there is no other firmwares on the web,except update.zip files for this model.If i do a backup of the same phone,will it help?Thanks
nikoman1987
nikoman1987
nikoman1987
Enthusiastic Member
08-09-2017, 01:58 AM
(07-09-2017, 05:35 PM)hovatek

I think I`ve found the rom i was looking for in some russian site,but my russian is not good at all,google translated it in that way that i cannot understand many thigs,but: Here is the original Thread : http://www.mcrf.ru/forum/showpost.php?p=...stcount=16

And here is the scatter loading text file and a screenshot of the downloaded folder.As far as i can understand from the translation,it will work on L91. There you go: but now i know where is the problem: after failing of updating ,the preloader bricked,but the problem with Meizu`s locked bootloaders,i don`t see any other way ,except  MRT Dongle ,which costs more than the phone its self  Huh and no GSM repair shop has MRT Dongle in my city,so... the problem is with unlocking the bootloader
Attached Files
.jpg
M3 Note Flash Files.jpg
Size: 65.88 KB / Downloads: 60
.txt
MT6755_Android_scatter.txt
Size: 12.94 KB / Downloads: 74
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-09-2017, 10:52 AM
(08-09-2017, 01:58 AM)nikoman1987 And here is the scatter loading text file and a screenshot of the downloaded folder.As far as i can understand from the translation,it will work on L91. There you go: but now i know where is the problem: after failing of updating ,the preloader bricked,but the problem with Meizu`s locked bootloaders,i don`t see any other way ,except  MRT Dongle ,which costs more than the phone its self  Huh and no GSM repair shop has MRT Dongle in my city,so... the problem is with unlocking the bootloader

This is a better firmware.
Now, for the booting up issue instead of flashing, its mostly a bootloader feature as you've said.
A box would help with that but since you don't have one, lets try some tweaks that might help bypass it.
Try holding your volume up button when you connect to PC. Also try Volume down.

Note!
nikoman1987
nikoman1987
nikoman1987
Enthusiastic Member
08-09-2017, 12:29 PM
(08-09-2017, 10:52 AM)hovatek This is a better firmware.
Now, for the booting up issue instead of flashing, its mostly a bootloader feature as you've said.
A box would help with that but since you don't have one, lets try some tweaks that might help bypass it.
Try holding your volume up button when you connect to PC. Also try Volume down.

[quote pid='118763' dateline='1504864354']
I think it`s better to explain which attempts,that i`ve made and nothing worked: Tried the combinations: Only Holding Power Button,Only Holding VOL+,Only Holding VOL-, Holding VOL+ and VOL- together,holding Power button and VOL+,hilding Power Button and VOL-,holding HOME button with Power button,
holding HOME button with Power button,holding HOME button with Power button and VOL+,holding HOME button with Power button and VOL-. I`ve tried i think every combination that i think of.Even disconnected the battery,connected the USB cable,same error,tried allmost everything for bypassing this error.Nothink worked

[/quote]
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-09-2017, 05:56 PM

(08-09-2017, 12:29 PM)nikoman1987 I think it`s better to explain which attempts,that i`ve made and nothing worked: Tried the combinations: Only Holding Power Button,Only Holding VOL+,Only Holding VOL-, Holding VOL+ and VOL- together,holding Power button and VOL+,hilding Power Button and VOL-,holding HOME button with Power button,
holding HOME button with Power button,holding HOME button with Power button and VOL+,holding HOME button with Power button and VOL-. I`ve tried i think every combination that i think of.Even disconnected the battery,connected the USB cable,same error,tried allmost everything for bypassing this error.Nothink worked
You've tried practically every combo so lets rule that out.
Next would be the tool you're using. Try using the latest version of SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13970.html
We'll then move on to drivers because drivers could cause this sometimes
MT6755 often doesn't work with old version of these flashing tools and drivers
This time, don't hold any button when connecting
This post was last modified: 08-09-2017, 05:59 PM by hovatek.

Note!
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next