Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Tecno h3 stock rom

please grant me permission to download tecno h3 stock rom.. [email protected]

(03-21-2015, 06:43 AM)Lukinsisammy Wrote: please grant me permission to download tecno h3 stock rom.. [email protected]

whats wrong with the phone and how did it start?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
I was trying to root the phone...but I rooted it completely using king root. and after I restart the phone it was only showing tecno logo and couldn't boot...please guide me on how to unbricked my phone
I was trying to root the phone...but I rooted it completely using king root. and after I restart the phone it was only showing tecno logo and couldn't boot...please guide me on how to unbricked my phone
(03-21-2015, 12:04 PM)Lukinsisammy Wrote: I was trying to root the phone...but I rooted it completely using king root. and after I restart the phone it was only showing tecno logo and couldn't boot...please guide me on how to unbricked my phone

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash only system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
I used your stock rom to flash my dead h3 now am stock at boot loop...pls tell me wat to do or is it dat the stock rom isnt complete. or grant me acess for cwm for tecno h3
(03-22-2015, 09:15 PM)Lukinsisammy Wrote: I used your stock rom to flash my dead h3 now am stock at boot loop...pls tell me wat to do or is it dat the stock rom isnt complete. or grant me acess for cwm for tecno h3

have you tried a factory reset? and was there an sd card in the phone during flashing?
I couldn't find an option of yes when I tried the factory reset....and there was'nt an sdcard when flashing

(03-23-2015, 07:09 AM)Lukinsisammy Wrote: I couldn't find an option of yes when I tried the factory reset....and there was'nt an sdcard when flashing

repeat the procedure with a formatted sd card in the phone. as for recovery mode, there's usually one Yes option among several Nos, find it
Am doomed!... since my fonr couldnt bootup after flashing so i used sp tool to fomat my fone (full fomat with bootloader formated) the fone is bow dead... cant even flash it again...wen i want to flash it loads the first 2 sec to 100percent and d sp flash tool stops