Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Vigita S1 firmware needed
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Vigita S1 firmware needed

[Please help] Vigita S1 firmware needed

Chimany
Chimany
Chimany
01-09-2017, 12:42 AM

Hello, please I have a tab vigitab s1 allwinner a31, 10.1 inch, android 4.2 jelly bean, in built 3g. After rooting, I downloaded a custom ROM and flashed it into the phone. Then I restarted the device, and it got stuck at boot logo and refused to even boot. I heard phoenix could flash stock firmwares to all winner tab but I cannot find any firmware for vigitab S1 on the net, not even a tab like it around, please if u can help us with this firmware. God bless u!
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
01-09-2017, 12:29 PM
(01-09-2017, 12:42 AM)Chimany Hello, please I have a tab vigitab s1 allwinner a31, 10.1 inch, android 4.2 jelly bean, in built 3g. After rooting, I downloaded a custom ROM and flashed it into the phone. Then I restarted the device, and it got stuck at boot logo and refused to even boot. I heard phoenix could flash stock firmwares to all winner tab but I cannot find any firmware for vigitab S1 on the net, not even a tab like it around, please if u can help us with this firmware. God bless u!

was the custom rom meant for this particular phone or just some random phone?
also try factory resetting the phone in recovery mode
Chimany
Chimany
Chimany
01-09-2017, 04:02 PM
(01-09-2017, 12:29 PM)freshtyt
(01-09-2017, 12:42 AM)Chimany Hello, please I have a tab vigitab s1 allwinner a31, 10.1 inch, android 4.2 jelly bean, in built 3g. After rooting, I downloaded a custom ROM and flashed it into the phone. Then I restarted the device, and it got stuck at boot logo and refused to even boot. I heard phoenix could flash stock firmwares to all winner tab but I cannot find any firmware for vigitab S1 on the net, not even a tab like it around, please if u can help us with this firmware. God bless u!

was the custom rom meant for this particular phone or just some random phone?
also try factory resetting the phone in recovery mode
I've just tried factory reset and reflashed the custom, the tab worked!!!! Mehn Thanks bro!!!! Buh I discovered another issue, the allwinner tab was on edge so when I tried switching it to Wcdma preferred or wcdma only, the network just disappeared. Please help me out, I can't just miss 3g, edge is so slow.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
01-09-2017, 09:13 PM
(01-09-2017, 04:02 PM)Chimany I've just tried factory reset and reflashed the custom, the tab worked!!!! Mehn Thanks bro!!!! Buh I discovered another issue, the allwinner tab was on edge so when I tried switching it to Wcdma preferred or wcdma only, the network just disappeared. Please help me out, I can't just miss 3g, edge is so slow.

how did you even flash this custom rom; by using a custom recovery?
for no 3G, it seems you'll need to flash back stock rom
Chimany
Chimany
Chimany
02-09-2017, 10:56 AM

Its more like an advanced stock firmware with root and a lot of changes in build.prop which even came with xposed. I flashed it with phoenix through PC. Please bro I will be very glad If I could lay hands on this vigitab s1 stock firmware. I'm so frustred, only edge is working. God bless u in advance.
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
02-09-2017, 11:59 AM
(02-09-2017, 10:56 AM)Chimany Its more like an advanced stock firmware with root and a lot of changes in build.prop  which even came with xposed. I flashed it with phoenix through PC. Please bro I will be very glad If I could lay hands on this vigitab s1 stock firmware. I'm so frustred, only edge is working. God bless u in advance.

I just searched but could not find stock rom for this model.
I suggest you do a full backup in custom recovery then search if there's another custom rom for your model

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum
Chimany
Chimany
Chimany
02-09-2017, 01:11 PM
(02-09-2017, 11:59 AM)maxxxiii
(02-09-2017, 10:56 AM)Chimany Its more like an advanced stock firmware with root and a lot of changes in build.prop  which even came with xposed. I flashed it with phoenix through PC. Please bro I will be very glad If I could lay hands on this vigitab s1 stock firmware. I'm so frustred, only edge is working. God bless u in advance.

I just searched but could not find stock rom for this model.
I suggest you do a full backup in custom recovery then search if there's another custom rom for your model

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum

How about a stock ROM of another device with almost exact same specs
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
02-09-2017, 06:12 PM
(02-09-2017, 01:11 PM)Chimany How about a stock ROM of another device with almost exact same specs

very risky, there's a larger percent probability the phone would have bigger problems if you try the rom of a different phone even if they have same specs as yours.
you'd be better off searching for other custom roms for your particular phone model.