Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs 8G MEMORY NOT WRITEABLE NOR READABLE
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

8G MEMORY NOT WRITEABLE NOR READABLE

8G MEMORY NOT WRITEABLE NOR READABLE

yommybancy
yommybancy
yommybancy
Enthusiastic Member
01-09-2017, 07:24 AM

I was using an 8g memory card in my droid. One of a sudden, the phone response became very slow. I removed the card from phone and the phone starts working well. The card is detected by phone and computer but cannot be formated, read not write. I tried repairing the volume to no success. Pls what can I do?

Sent from my TECNO-J5 using Hovatek Forum
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
02-09-2017, 09:31 AM
(01-09-2017, 07:24 AM)yommybancy I was using an 8g memory card in my droid. One of a sudden, the phone response became very slow. I removed the card from phone and the phone starts working well. The card is detected by phone and computer but cannot be formated, read not write. I tried repairing the volume to no success. Pls what can I do?

Sounds like its damaged

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
02-09-2017, 04:27 PM
(01-09-2017, 07:24 AM)yommybancy I was using an 8g memory card in my droid. One of a sudden, the phone response became very slow. I removed the card from phone and the phone starts working well. The card is detected by phone and computer but cannot be formated, read not write. I tried repairing the volume to no success. Pls what can I do?

Try formatting the memory card in Device manager>storage.
rwilcher
rwilcher
rwilcher
03-09-2017, 05:08 PM

Try formatting the memory card in Device manager>storage.
[/quote]
Or use SD card formatter from SD Association and start fresh. Cheaper than a new one.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 Ce using Hovatek Forum
mackjohn
mackjohn
mackjohn
08-01-2018, 11:00 AM

There may be the chance that your memory card is write protected. First, remove write protected issue.