Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Please i need tecno p5+ stock rom

Hello please i need permission to download stock rom for tecno p5+ its stock at experience now screen ........ please it is very urgent

(03-21-2015, 05:23 PM)westk93 Wrote: Hello please i need permission to download stock rom for tecno p5+ its stock at experience now screen ........ please it is very urgent

here is my Gmail id [email protected]
(03-21-2015, 05:23 PM)westk93 Wrote: Hello please i need permission to download stock rom for tecno p5+ its stock at experience now screen ........ please it is very urgent

how did the phone get stuck at logo?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Listen please i am an engineer i got the phone in that condition from the customer so please help me if u can ?
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2015, 10:52 PM by hovatek. )
(03-21-2015, 06:46 PM)westk93 Wrote: Listen please i am an engineer i got the phone in that condition from the customer so please help me if u can ?

guess that means you dont know what happened to the phone. Try a factory reset in recovery mode before attempting to flash.
granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash all files except preloader using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html .
Please i can still download i have professional tools i have tried all its not working tne best option i just to flash the stuck ROM. so please just grant me download access cos i cant download still
(03-22-2015, 12:31 PM)westk93 Wrote: Please i can still download i have professional tools i have tried all its not working tne best option  i just to flash the stuck ROM. so please just grant me download access cos i cant download still

already granted. ensure you're logged into that gmail account
I will check now bro. thanks so much i wana ask why u dont have other cpu except from mtk what about spd, qualcomm,RDA and so on coz those Itel Android runs on spd chipset i can provide u with the stock rom if needed

Got it thanks so much i will like to know more about how to become a premium member please and how or what mode of payment is accepted i am a professional engineer with 7yrs experience on all Software problems i believe i can also contribute to this forum.
(03-22-2015, 02:56 PM)westk93 Wrote: Got it thanks so much i will like to know more about how to become a premium member please and how or what mode of payment is accepted i am a professional engineer with 7yrs experience on all Software problems i believe i can also contribute to this forum.

to become a Premium member, its $10 (N2,000 at present $ rate to N). you can read more about Premium membership @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-376.html
there are many ways you can contribute to this forum. you could write a tutorial on fixing any device issue and also help others who post their device problems here solve them.
We would greatly appreciate your experience around here. Thanks!