Hovatek Forum MOBILE Others Blackberry Blackbery Z10 Blinks
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Blackbery Z10 Blinks

Blackbery Z10 Blinks

Zeddicuz
Zeddicuz
Zeddicuz
05-09-2017, 12:35 PM

Was using My blackberry z10 when it suddenly froze.... i had no option dan to pull out de battery n reinsert..... after dat it never boot... de notification light keeps blinking.... battery was not less 80%... pc detecs it when connected.... had same pro with my bb Torch..... any help will be welcomed... tnx

Sent from my Infinix Zero 4 Plus using Hovatek mobile
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
05-09-2017, 02:36 PM
(05-09-2017, 12:35 PM)Zeddicuz Was using My blackberry z10 when it suddenly froze.... i had no option dan to pull out de battery n reinsert..... after dat it never boot... de notification light keeps blinking.... battery was not less 80%... pc detecs it when connected.... had same pro with my bb Torch..... any help will be welcomed... tnx

You will need to re-flash the firmware (autoloader).

But first connect to pc and see whether blackberry link will detect the phone. If it does then try factory resetting the phone from Blackberry Link and see whether it will boot up.

Sent from my P2 using Hovatek mobile
Zeddicuz
Zeddicuz
Zeddicuz
01-10-2017, 11:16 PM
(05-09-2017, 02:36 PM)innagee
(05-09-2017, 12:35 PM)Zeddicuz Was using My blackberry z10 when it suddenly froze.... i had no option dan to pull out de battery n reinsert..... after dat it never boot... de notification light keeps blinking.... battery was not less 80%... pc detecs it when connected.... had same pro with my bb Torch..... any help will be welcomed... tnx

You will need to re-flash the firmware (autoloader).

But first connect to pc and see whether blackberry link will detect the phone. If it does then try factory resetting the phone from Blackberry Link and see whether it will boot up.

Sent from my P2 using Hovatek mobile

Ve already tried DAT notin better

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
02-10-2017, 11:04 AM
(01-10-2017, 11:16 PM)Zeddicuz Ve already tried DAT notin better

Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-load...utoloader/ for how to download the firmware and flash your device.