Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android SP Flash Tool is not Flashing my Tecno H5
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

SP Flash Tool is not Flashing my Tecno H5

SP Flash Tool is not Flashing my Tecno H5

Uthman
Uthman
Uthman
21-03-2015, 09:15 PM

Hello.

Thank you once again for the help you have been giving me in unbricking my Tecno H5 phone.
I have downloaded the Tecno H5 MTK Backup, pdanet and SP Flash tool. I also downloaded the video guide on "How to Use SP Flash Tool" and I've watched several times.
So I tried to flash my phone yesterday, but the flashing was not successful. I followed every step just as you did in the video.
I reached a place of scatter loading and all the software(e.g preloader.bin, android, cache etc) pop up. I select only android and unselect the rest, I selected system.img and click download but the flashing was not moving. See a photo. This photo is not the one I tried. I only uploaded it to show where the process stopped for many minutes without moving.

Thanks!
Attached Files
.png
attachment.png
Size: 105.88 KB / Downloads: 17
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-03-2015, 11:08 PM
(21-03-2015, 09:15 PM)Uthman Hello.

Thank you once again for the help you have been giving me in unbricking my Tecno H5 phone.
I have downloaded the Tecno H5 MTK Backup, pdanet and SP Flash tool. I also downloaded the video guide on "How to Use SP Flash Tool" and I've watched several times.
So I tried to flash my phone yesterday, but the flashing was not successful. I followed every step just as you did in the video.
I reached a place of scatter loading and all the software(e.g preloader.bin, android, cache etc) pop up. I select only android and unselect the rest, I selected system.img and click download but the flashing was not moving. See a photo. This photo is not the one I tried. I only uploaded it to show where the process stopped for many minutes without moving.

Thanks!

thats an incompatibility error. means the ROM you're trying to flash isnt compatible with your phone. read https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Uthman
Uthman
Uthman
22-03-2015, 08:34 AM
I mean the process is not moving. It showed 0%.

And I download the ROM from the link you granted me for downloading.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-03-2015, 08:44 AM
(22-03-2015, 08:34 AM)Uthman I mean the process is not moving. It showed 0%.

And I download the ROM from the link you granted me for downloading.

read  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ski
ski
ski
17-07-2017, 10:13 AM

someone send me the link to downloading the sp flashtool
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
17-07-2017, 12:27 PM
(17-07-2017, 10:13 AM)ski someone send me the link to downloading the sp flashtool

Please create new thread, this is someone else's support thread.
See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create.