Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinity x600(Note 2)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Infinity x600(Note 2)

[Please help] Infinity x600(Note 2)

psalmklef
psalmklef
psalmklef
06-09-2017, 11:41 AM

Good morning sir,please i have a problem with one Infinix X600
phone,when inserting sim cards inside the phone,it will detect the
sims,showing all the contacts but can not
access my account balance neither allow me to make a call,it's showing
emergency call only and have tried all my possible best,i have done factory reset and even updated the phone with the latest update and still not working,i have came across with this same issue before and it is very common on infinix phones and I have to returned them back but I think there should be a solution to the problem,that is why am reaching out to you gurus here.I would be glad if you people can help me out please......Thanks in advance
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-09-2017, 02:10 PM
(06-09-2017, 11:41 AM)psalmklef Good morning sir,please i have a problem with one Infinix X600
emergency call only and have tried all my possible best,i have done factory reset and even updated the phone with the latest update and still not working,i have came across with this same issue before and it is very common on infinix phones and I have to returned them back but I think there should be a solution to the problem,that is why am reaching out to you gurus here.I would be glad if you people can help me out please......Thanks in advance

check if the imei and baseband are both valid
for baseband, goto settings > about phone > baseband
for imei, dial *#06#
lets know the outcome
psalmklef
psalmklef
psalmklef
06-09-2017, 02:55 PM
(06-09-2017, 02:10 PM)X3non
(06-09-2017, 11:41 AM)psalmklef Good morning sir,please i have a problem with one Infinix X600

check if the imei and baseband are both valid
for baseband, goto settings > about phone > baseband
for imei, dial *#06#
lets know the outcome

Have done that before,the imei are valid and the baseband shows something like this :- MOLY.LR9.W1444.MD.LWTG.MP.V16.P4,2015/11/09 10:55(sim1) and (sim 2)
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-09-2017, 10:07 AM
(06-09-2017, 02:55 PM)psalmklef Have done that before,the imei are valid and the baseband shows something like this :- MOLY.LR9.W1444.MD.LWTG.MP.V16.P4,2015/11/09 10:55(sim1) and (sim 2)

Need you to verify 3 things
1. At what point did this issue begin? Was it after the phone got flashed or modified?
2. Have you tried a reset under Settings > Backup & reset
3. Using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13054.html , upload screenshots of the phone's info; need to verify if its original or cloned
4. Can you get access to a working X600?
5. Was the IMEI ever changed?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.