Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Issues on how to load my samsung galaxy note ii model SCH-I605
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Issues on how to load my samsung galaxy note ii model SCH-I605

[Please help] Issues on how to load my samsung galaxy note ii model SCH-I605

farouqtunde
farouqtunde
farouqtunde
06-09-2017, 06:06 PM

Hi, am having a issue on my Samsung galaxy note 2 model: SCH-I605.
like am try to flash the phone, but it was showing fails while flashing it. and i follow the normal step on the how i red the tutorial on the site but not help that is why am posting the threads here. and i hope here will help. continue explanation on that phone when i run odin after i install the samsung driver and i extracted the firmware that i downloaded from the "sammobile", i put on my device on downloading mode and then plug in my device to the PC it detect my device by com15 imported firmware to odin tools after that i start the flashing but not quit long it fails. so that is where am facing the difficulties. so help for that. And have download the firmware from two different site but is the samething. Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-09-2017, 10:53 AM
(06-09-2017, 06:06 PM)farouqtunde Hi, am having a issue on my Samsung galaxy note 2 model: SCH-I605.
like am try to flash the phone, but it was showing fails while flashing it. and i follow the normal step on the how i red the tutorial on the site but not help that is why am posting the threads here. and i hope here will help. continue explanation on that phone when i run odin after i install the samsung driver and i extracted the firmware that i downloaded from the "sammobile", i put on my device on downloading mode and then plug in my device to the PC it detect my device by com15 imported firmware to odin tools after that i start the flashing but not quit long it fails. so that is where am facing the difficulties. so help for that. And have download the firmware from two different site but is the samething. Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

What;s the exact error message? Upload a full screenshot

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.