Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] samsung s4 gt-i9500 (clone )briked
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] samsung s4 gt-i9500 (clone )briked

[Please help] samsung s4 gt-i9500 (clone )briked

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
gizelle.matola
gizelle.matola
gizelle.matola
Enthusiastic Member
10-09-2017, 02:15 PM

hello hovatek,i wanted to flash a new firmware because the old one had a lot of errors  and it would stuck most of the time.so after flashing,now it wont boot and not powering the display but when connected to the charger,the charging led comes on.during the flashing of the new firmware an error appeared on 49%.i tried formatting except the boot loader then re flash it and it flashed successfully but the problem was still there.i also tried the format all and download option but the problem still persist .the new firmware which damaged the phone was categorized as mt6572 .
can you please send me a link of the correct scatter files.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-09-2017, 09:45 AM
(10-09-2017, 02:15 PM)gizelle.matola hello hovatek,i wanted to flash a new firmware because the old one had a lot of errors  and it would stuck most of the time.so after flashing,now it wont boot and not powering the display but when connected to the charger,the charging led comes on.during the flashing of the new firmware an error appeared on 49%.i tried formatting except the boot loader then re flash it and it flashed successfully but the problem was still there.i also tried the format all and download option but the problem still persist .the new firmware which damaged the phone was categorized as mt6572 .
can you please send me a link of the correct scatter files.

Try

https://www.needrom.com/download/samsung...stock-rom/
https://www.needrom.com/download/gt-i9500-mt6572-6/

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gizelle.matola
gizelle.matola
gizelle.matola
Enthusiastic Member
11-09-2017, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the links,the first link gave me one image file which i suppose i should flash it with an sd card but since the phone cannot boot idont think thats posible.
The second link gave me some scatter files which gave me an error of "BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail ".I tried using the sp flashtool v3.1320.0.174with no success but the lates v5.1648_Win was able to format but gave the same error during flashing.format all + download did not help and also tried solutions of spflash tool errors which you provided from thread-439-page-22.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-09-2017, 05:26 PM
(11-09-2017, 01:56 PM)gizelle.matola Thanks for the links,the first link gave me one image file which i suppose i should flash it with an sd card but since the phone cannot boot idont think thats posible.
The second link gave me some scatter files which gave me an error of "BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail ".I tried using the sp flashtool v3.1320.0.174with no success but the lates v5.1648_Win was able to format but gave the same error during flashing.format all + download did not help and also tried solutions of spflash tool errors which you provided from thread-439-page-22.

Do you recall the phone's chipset (e.g MT****) before you flashed?
Its quite possible its not MT6572

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gizelle.matola
gizelle.matola
gizelle.matola
Enthusiastic Member
11-09-2017, 06:28 PM

(11-09-2017, 05:26 PM)hovatek
(11-09-2017, 01:56 PM)gizelle.matola Thanks for the links,the first link gave me one image file which i suppose i should flash it with an sd card but since the phone cannot boot idont think thats posible.

Do you recall the phone's chipset (e.g MT****) before you flashed?
Its quite possible its not MT6572

no, but the circuit board is labeled v16_mbpcb_v4.2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-09-2017, 09:22 AM
(11-09-2017, 06:28 PM)gizelle.matola no, but the circuit board is labeled v16_mbpcb_v4.2

You'll need to try as many gt-i9500 MT65xx firmware you can find. since you're not certain of the exact chip

Note!
gizelle.matola
gizelle.matola
gizelle.matola
Enthusiastic Member
15-09-2017, 05:25 AM
(12-09-2017, 09:22 AM)hovatek
(11-09-2017, 06:28 PM)gizelle.matola no, but the circuit board is labeled v16_mbpcb_v4.2

You'll need to try as many gt-i9500 MT65xx firmware you can find. since you're not certain of the exact chip

so i realized that i has an mt6572 chip cause it accepts only the scatter files with that chip set.i mannaged to flash another firmware with android 4.4.4 where the first one i flashed had a 4.4.2 but with no success.i was wondering if there was a software that might try to resset it maybe it might bring it back to life?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-09-2017, 11:46 AM
(15-09-2017, 05:25 AM)gizelle.matola so i realized that i has an mt6572 chip cause it accepts only the scatter files with that chip set.i mannaged to flash another firmware with android 4.4.4 where the first one i flashed had a 4.4.2 but with no success.i was wondering if there was a software that might try to resset it maybe it might bring it back to life?

Was flashing successful (100%)?

Note!
gizelle.matola
gizelle.matola
gizelle.matola
Enthusiastic Member
24-09-2017, 11:57 AM
(15-09-2017, 11:46 AM)hovatek
(15-09-2017, 05:25 AM)gizelle.matola so i realized that i has an mt6572 chip cause it accepts only the scatter files with that chip set.i mannaged to flash another firmware with android 4.4.4 where the first one i flashed had a 4.4.2 but with no success.i was wondering if there was a software that might try to resset it maybe it might bring it back to life?

Was flashing successful (100%)?

No,I have almost completed  firmwares from Need ROM labeled mt 6572 android  4.2.2 if i try any hire versions it says insufficient memory and a lower version it says incompatible chip set,only one firmware did flash successful but the phone does not boot any more only the charging light when connected to the charger.all other firmwares of the same type I tried they give me the "BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail".I thought of using android multy tools to reset the phone but for sum reason the software can't star running and it gives me no error,so I thought if there was a way I could chop different scatter files of the same version and try to flash it to see if it will make any progress?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-09-2017, 11:41 AM

(24-09-2017, 11:57 AM)gizelle.matola No,I have almost completed  firmwares from Need ROM labeled mt 6572 android  4.2.2 if i try any hire versions it says insufficient memory and a lower version it says incompatible chip set,only one firmware did flash successful but the phone does not boot any more only the charging light when connected to the charger.all other firmwares of the same type I tried they give me the "BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail".I thought of using android multy tools to reset the phone but for sum reason the software can't star running and it gives me no error,so I thought if there was a way I could chop different scatter files of the same version and try to flash it to see if it will make any progress?

The problem with Samsung clones is that they have multiple variants (different chips) and even sub-variants within the same chip
Yours is a unique variants and only its firmware will work and revive it. Problem is that it'll have to be trial and error
This post was last modified: 25-09-2017, 11:43 AM by hovatek.

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next