Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my infinix zero 16gb won't complete booting after i upgraded it.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] my infinix zero 16gb won't complete booting after i upgraded it.

[Please help] my infinix zero 16gb won't complete booting after i upgraded it.

peepmike
peepmike
peepmike
22-03-2015, 03:17 PM

i have brick my android phone (Infinix Zero X506 (16GB). I installed a Genius Root(kinguser) some weeks back but it did not root my phone, i  decided to upgrade my phone recently to the latest version but in the process of installing the update my phone got stuck at boot loop.(the device refuse to boot normally)

I have a SP FLASH TOOL and I don't know how the solve the problem...i need your help.Thanks

Here are the option on my device screen:

Android System Recovery <3e> X506-J608-16GB-20141118

reboot system now
power off
apply update from ADB
apply update from sdcard
apply update from sdcard2
apply update from Cache
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
backup user data
restore user data

I have try the options but the device restart and get stuck here..

Please i need your help...Thanks (peepmikel@gmail.com)
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-03-2015, 03:57 PM
(22-03-2015, 03:17 PM)peepmike i have brick my android phone (Infinix Zero X506 (16GB). I installed a Genius Root(kinguser) some weeks back but it did not root my phone, i  decided to upgrade my phone recently to the latest version but in the process of installing the update my phone got stuck at boot loop.(the device refuse to boot normally)

I have a SP FLASH TOOL and I don't know how the solve the problem...i need your help.Thanks

Here are the option on my device screen:

Android System Recovery <3e> X506-J608-16GB-20141118

reboot system now
power off
apply update from ADB
apply update from sdcard
apply update from sdcard2
apply update from Cache
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
backup user data
restore user data

I have try the options but the device restart and get stuck here..

Please i need your help...Thanks (peepmikel@gmail.com)

I've just granted you permission to download the stock backup! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
peepmike
peepmike
peepmike
22-03-2015, 06:31 PM
Thank you very much for assisting me.....I have downloaded the tutorial videos and i don't have the MediaTek USB VCOM drivers to install manually on my window 7 pc..God bless
peepmike
peepmike
peepmike
22-03-2015, 06:51 PM
Thanks for assisting me, I have just watch the tutorial videos so i can understand better ...Pls help me with the MediaTek USB VCOM drivers..Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-03-2015, 02:44 AM

(22-03-2015, 06:51 PM)peepmike Thanks for assisting me, I have just watch the tutorial videos so i can understand better ...Pls help me with the MediaTek USB VCOM drivers..Thanks

read https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
AGmR
AGmR
AGmR
28-04-2015, 12:54 PM
Please i have same problem Can please grant permission to download the stock backup Smile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-04-2015, 01:39 PM
(28-04-2015, 12:54 PM)AGmR Please i have same problem Can please grant permission to download the stock backup Smile
create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!