Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno Y6 not powering up after flash
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Tecno Y6 not powering up after flash

[Please help] Tecno Y6 not powering up after flash

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
Studio
Studio
Studio
14-09-2017, 12:52 AM

I flash a tecno y6 and d flashing process was successful and there was no errors from sp flash tool, I selected "Download Only" in sp flash tool the phone powered up at first but got stock in boot logo then I selected "Format All" in sp flash tool after that the phone refuse to power up but if I flash the phone it will flash successfully and I've tried charging the phone both with PC and wallcharger but still no repose, I even charged the battery using universal charger but still the phone didn't power up. Please what should I do next?

A custom rom was install in the phone later on, the phone will just restart on it own that why I flashed the phone.
This post was last modified: 14-09-2017, 12:57 AM by Studio.
peter osoro
peter osoro
peter osoro
14-09-2017, 08:24 AM
What's the ROM you flashed?
Sound like you flashed a wrong firmware.
Does your PC makes a sound when you connect the phone?

Sent from my TECNO Camon CX using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-09-2017, 10:23 AM
(14-09-2017, 12:52 AM)Studio I flash a tecno y6 and d flashing process was successful and there was no errors from sp flash tool, I selected "Download Only" in sp flash tool the phone powered up at first but got stock in boot logo then I selected "Format All" in sp flash tool after that the phone refuse to power up but if I flash the phone it will flash successfully and I've tried charging the phone both with PC and wallcharger but still no repose, I even charged the battery using universal charger but still the phone didn't power up. Please what should I do next?

A custom rom was install in the phone later on, the phone will just restart on it own that why I flashed the phone.

Try the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Studio
Studio
Studio
14-09-2017, 10:27 PM
Yes it makes sound wen I connect d phone 2 d system n it will even flash successfully but won't it power up.
Studio
Studio
Studio
14-09-2017, 10:29 PM

hovatekStudioI flash a tecno y6 and d flashing process was successful and there was no errors from sp flash tool, I selected "Download Only" in sp flash tool the phone powered up at first but got stock in boot logo then I selected "Format All" in sp flash tool after that the phone refuse to power up but if I flash the phone it will flash successfully and I've tried charging the phone both with PC and wallcharger but still no repose, I even charged the battery using universal charger but still the phone didn't power up. Please what should I do next?A custom rom was install in the phone later on, the phone will just restart on it own that why I flashed the phone.Try the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html

Alright sir, lemme download n flash it n see hw far cuz d stockrom I used initially is 4rm romkingz.net
This post was last modified: 14-09-2017, 10:36 PM by Studio.
Studio
Studio
Studio
14-09-2017, 10:45 PM
peter osoroWhat's the ROM you flashed?Sound like you flashed a wrong firmware.Does your PC makes a sound when you connect the phone? Sent from my TECNO Camon CX using Hovatek mobile

Yes it makes sound wen I connect d phone 2 d system n it will even flash successfully but won't it power up.
Studio
Studio
Studio
14-09-2017, 10:46 PM
peter osoroWhat's the ROM you flashed?Sound like you flashed a wrong firmware.Does your PC makes a sound when you connect the phone? Sent from my TECNO Camon CX using Hovatek mobile

Yes it makes sound wen I connect d phone 2 d system n it will even flash successfully but it won't power up.
Studio
Studio
Studio
14-09-2017, 10:51 PM
What's the ROM you flashed?Sound like you flashed a wrong firmware.Does your PC makes a sound when you connect the phone? Sent from my TECNO Camon CX using Hovatek mobile

Yes it makes sound wen I connect d phone 2 d system n it will even flash successfully but it won't power up.
Studio
Studio
Studio
15-09-2017, 11:03 AM
(14-09-2017, 10:23 AM)hovatek
(14-09-2017, 12:52 AM)Studio I flash a tecno y6 and d flashing process was successful and there was no errors from sp flash tool, I selected "Download Only" in sp flash tool the phone powered up at first but got stock in boot logo then I selected "Format All" in sp flash tool after that the phone refuse to power up but if I flash the phone it will flash successfully and I've tried charging the phone both with PC and wallcharger but still no repose, I even charged the battery using universal charger but still the phone didn't power up. Please what should I do next?

Try the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html

I've tried all the three stockrom from the above link but it is still not powering up.
This post was last modified: 15-09-2017, 12:46 PM by Studio.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-09-2017, 05:23 PM

(15-09-2017, 11:03 AM)Studio I've tried all the three stockrom from the above link but it is still not powering up.

Was flashing successful (100% done)?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next