Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix X551 Stock cwm rom backup needed ASAP
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix X551 Stock cwm rom backup needed ASAP

Infinix X551 Stock cwm rom backup needed ASAP

iamaliy
iamaliy
iamaliy
14-09-2017, 05:20 AM

Please I need cwm rom backup of infinix x551 16+2 variant... I bricked mine when I cleared rom cache and idk why all USB panels I tried on the phone refuses to connect to pc via USB cable...  now I'm stranded bcos I can't flash new rom via pc and the only thing now is cwm backup restore but I only see that for 16+1gb variant online.... help needed ASAP
This post was last modified: 14-09-2017, 05:23 AM by iamaliy. Edit Reason: typo errrors
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-09-2017, 10:05 AM
(14-09-2017, 05:20 AM)iamaliy Please I need cwm rom backup of infinix x551 16+2 variant... I bricked mine when I cleared rom cache and idk why all USB panels I tried on the phone refuses to connect to pc via USB cable...  now I'm stranded bcos I can't flash new rom via pc and the only thing now is cwm backup restore but I only see that for 16+1gb variant online.... help needed ASAP

We don't collect custom recovery backups so you'll have to hope a member helps with that.
As for the detection problem:
1. Does your PC make a sound when the phone gets connected
2. Have you installed VCOM drivers?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.