Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Could someone try to figure out the error in miracle box???
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Could someone try to figure out the error in miracle box???

[Please help] Could someone try to figure out the error in miracle box???

kushal.ban
kushal.ban
kushal.ban
Enthusiastic Member
14-09-2017, 11:17 AM

I have Gionee m5 mini. I tired to root it following the instructions given in hovatek under heading how to root gionee m5 mini marshmallow.
I was on my way until i tired to flash preloader.bin and recovery.bin.I had replaced preloader.bin from stock rom extracted from miraclebox 2.27 to CWM recovery folder.While uploading preloader.bin and recovery.bin from my computer storage i got following error:
ERROR:the file is bad,be not writed to the phone.
I tired to flash preloader and recovery file ignoring above mentioned error but i was stucked on the next error:no mtk65xx android file,exit.
My stock rom scatter file is extracted from miraclebox.
the image of the error has been attached
Attached Files
.png
21733153_1610838018978597_585291055_n.png
Size: 148.26 KB / Downloads: 9
droidmobitech
droidmobitech
droidmobitech
14-09-2017, 11:27 AM
1. Check firmware files; be sure all partition files are valid and complete for flash

2. Untick Auto Decry in Miracle box

3. Perform write firmware operation again
kushal.ban
kushal.ban
kushal.ban
Enthusiastic Member
14-09-2017, 11:30 AM
(14-09-2017, 11:27 AM)droidmobitech 1. Check firmware files; be sure all partition files are valid and complete for flash

2. Untick Auto Decry in Miracle box

3. Perform write firmware operation again

I will try to figure out buddy.thanks a lot.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-09-2017, 01:58 PM
(14-09-2017, 11:17 AM)kushal.ban I have Gionee m5 mini. I tired to root it following the instructions given in hovatek under heading how to root gionee m5 mini marshmallow.
I was on my way until i tired to flash preloader.bin and recovery.bin.I had replaced preloader.bin from stock rom extracted from miraclebox 2.27 to CWM recovery folder.While uploading preloader.bin and recovery.bin from my computer storage i got following error:
I tired to flash preloader and recovery file ignoring above mentioned error but i was stucked on the next error:no mtk65xx android file,exit.

the error is due to selecting recovery file instead of scatter file when trying to flash
in miracle box, you are supposed to select the scatter file NOT recovery or preloader (the scatter file will tell miracle box what partitions to write the other files into)
refer to the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html
kushal.ban
kushal.ban
kushal.ban
Enthusiastic Member
14-09-2017, 04:30 PM

(14-09-2017, 01:58 PM)X3non
(14-09-2017, 11:17 AM)kushal.ban I have Gionee m5 mini. I tired to root it following the instructions given in hovatek under heading how to root gionee m5 mini marshmallow.

the error is due to selecting recovery file instead of scatter file when trying to flash
in miracle box, you are supposed to select the scatter file NOT recovery or preloader (the scatter file will tell miracle box what partitions to write the other files into)
refer to the guide 

thanks for your valuable commnet.I will definetly try but have fear ending in bootloop.
please refer to hovatek forum thread number 16629 under the title how to root gionee m5 mini marshmallow
 do check  7th and 8th bullets points.I had been instructed to flash preloader and recovery.
please clearify if i am mistaken
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-09-2017, 05:22 PM
(14-09-2017, 04:30 PM)kushal.ban thanks for your valuable commnet.I will definetly try but have fear ending in bootloop.
please refer to hovatek forum thread number 16629 under the title how to root gionee m5 mini marshmallow
 do check  7th and 8th bullets points.I had been instructed to flash preloader and recovery.
please clearify if i am mistaken

there should be no bootloop if you follow the procedure properly.
you are correct, you are to flash preloader and recovery (remember that you must copy and replace preloader from your own miracle box dump into the folder)