Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] not able to flash any thing
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] not able to flash any thing

[Please help] not able to flash any thing

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
moh123it
moh123it
moh123it
15-09-2017, 06:22 AM

.txt
MT6592_Android_scatter.txt
Size: 7.2 KB / Downloads: 3
.txt
MT6592_Android_scatter.txt
Size: 7.2 KB / Downloads: 3
<- <- the scatter file for TWRP /philsz recoveryfor mt6592 device.

hello , someone please help me ,am desparately waiting for help.
i have mtk 6592  micromax e313xpress2 Sw17 version ,
1))).......i am having a great trouble in flashing the  stockfirmware i.e.official firmware using Sp flash tool.m,, the flashing gets started always but when it reaches to mid of 40-50% it makes a disconnecting sound and stops flashing  automatically and no response from flash tool it keeps going on its Time  like it is flashing something but in actual its not flashing anything.The flashing stops at around 40% -50% but flash tool runs continuously without detecting the stoppage of flashing.

2)))....now the other option i have is flashing the rom using custom recovery , but problem is that as , flashing got done upto 40-45% , the stock recovery gets flashed and that opens instead of custom recovery , 
so now not able to flash any other recovery as it  is not flashable any how , not from fastboot not from adb , and not from sp flash tool as it suddenly disconnects automatically ,(and even if sometimes philz recovery gets flashed from sp flash tool , a , black/white /grey screen appears instead of stock/custom recovery)
i have tried all the drivers for adb and fastboot but i failed to make  able my device to be detected .

so give me any possible help ,

and if nothing is possible 
please tell me how to flash any custom recovery from sp flash tool so that recovery actually runs instead of removing the stock recovery and giving a black/white screen.(what is this problem and its satisfactory solution). Sad Sad Sad Sad
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-09-2017, 11:55 AM
(15-09-2017, 06:22 AM)moh123it <- <- the scatter file for TWRP /philsz recoveryfor mt6592 device.

1))).......i am having a great trouble in flashing the  stockfirmware i.e.official firmware using Sp flash tool.m,, the flashing gets started always but when it reaches to mid of 40-50% it makes a disconnecting sound and stops flashing  automatically and no response from flash tool it keeps going on its Time  like it is flashing something but in actual its not flashing anything.The flashing stops at around 40% -50% but flash tool runs continuously without detecting the stoppage of flashing.

2)))....now the other option i have is flashing the rom using custom recovery , but problem is that as , flashing got done upto 40-45% , the stock recovery gets flashed and that opens instead of custom recovery , 
so now not able to flash any other recovery as it  is not flashable any how , not from fastboot not from adb , and not from sp flash tool as it suddenly disconnects automatically ,(and even if sometimes philz recovery gets flashed from sp flash tool , a , black/white /grey screen appears instead of stock/custom recovery)
i have tried all the drivers for adb and fastboot but i failed to make  able my device to be detected .

please tell me how to flash any custom recovery from sp flash tool so that recovery actually runs instead of removing the stock recovery and giving a black/white screen.(what is this problem and its satisfactory solution). Sad Sad Sad Sad

1. Were the Philz and TWRP you flashed ported for your exact model or you just grabbed custom recoveries for another device
2. What version of SP Flash tool are you using
3. Have you tried flashing one partition at a time (e.g boot only, then secro only then lk.bin only etc)
4. Hope you're not holding any button when connecting to PC

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
moh123it
moh123it
moh123it
16-09-2017, 04:00 AM
(15-09-2017, 11:55 AM)hovatek
(15-09-2017, 06:22 AM)moh123it <- <- the scatter file for TWRP /philsz recoveryfor mt6592 device.

1. Were the Philz and TWRP you flashed ported for your exact model or you just grabbed custom recoveries for another device
2. What version of SP Flash tool are you using
3. Have you tried flashing one partition at a time (e.g boot only, then secro only then lk.bin only etc)
4. Hope you're not holding any button when connecting to PC

1.yes it was just for my device , I have installed it once it , before 5-6 months of bricking phone,
2.sp tool 5.1516 (i have tried from updated version of it too, , but with that ver. My device is even not detected )
3.I have not done it till now
Everything got flahed .
But system.IMG takes almost 1/2 hour to flash ,and during this long period my device gets disconnected automatically,
Will you please tell me advantage of flashing one at a time .
4.I don't hold any button and custom recovery gets flashed ,
But when I hold buton  flasgtool stops at "download DA 100%"

I AM ATTACHING THE PHILZ RECOVERY DOWNLOAD LINK FOR E313--->>>'
https://forum.xda-developers.com/android...y-t3218136

Thanks for your response
This post was last modified: 16-09-2017, 04:20 AM by moh123it. Edit Reason: Version is 5.1516
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-09-2017, 11:47 AM
(16-09-2017, 04:00 AM)moh123it 1.yes it was just for my device , I have installed it once it , before 5-6 months of bricking phone,
2.sp tool 5.1516 (i have tried from updated version of it too, , but with that ver. My device is even not detected )
Everything got flahed .
But system.IMG takes almost 1/2 hour to flash ,and during this long period my device gets disconnected automatically,

Thanks for your response

I asked you to flash one file at a time because I was trying to ascertain if the problem was due to a timeout error. It appears that's the case.
A timeout could occur when a file is too large, your USB transfer speed is too slow or you're using an old version of a flashing tool. The problem is often experienced @ system.img and userdata.img
Try using the latest version @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13970.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
moh123it
moh123it
moh123it
16-09-2017, 12:24 PM

(16-09-2017, 11:47 AM)hovatek
(16-09-2017, 04:00 AM)moh123it 1.yes it was just for my device , I have installed it once it , before 5-6 months of bricking phone,
Everything got flahed .

Thanks for your response

I asked you to flash one file at a time because I was trying to ascertain if the problem was due to a timeout error. It appears that's the case.
A timeout could occur when a file is too large, your USB transfer speed is too slow or you're using an old version of a flashing tool. The problem is often experienced @ system.img and userdata.img
Try using the latest version @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13970.html
thanks for reply , but i have a doubt , If timeout occurs than, i should get any  type of notification regarding that timeout, and approx. time when flashing stops is 10-15 mins(almost 450-500 mb flashed and then stops).and the system.img is almost 1.5 gb . i am fed up with all of these troubles , please help me dear.
moh123it
moh123it
moh123it
16-09-2017, 01:22 PM
[attachment=4039 moh123it pid='119276' dateline='1505452941']- <- the scatter file for TWRP /philsz recoveryfor mt6592 device.

i am attaching error screenshot (error 4001 ), i am getting from latest version ; which you suggested to use .
Attached Files
.png
4001pik.png
Size: 8.42 KB / Downloads: 4
moh123it
moh123it
moh123it
16-09-2017, 01:29 PM
(16-09-2017, 01:22 PM)moh123it
(15-09-2017, 06:22 AM)moh123it - <- the scatter file for TWRP /philsz recoveryfor mt6592 device.

i am attaching error screenshot (error 4001 ), i am getting from latest version ; which you suggested to use .

and when i try toload even the scatter of stock rom , i am getting a new errornow , i am attachiing that screenshot too , please go throw that(ROM logo mismatch error
.png
eroorstlockROM.png
Size: 10.42 KB / Downloads: 7
)
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
16-09-2017, 05:41 PM
(16-09-2017, 12:24 PM)moh123it thanks for reply , but i have a doubt , If timeout occurs than, i should get any  type of notification regarding that timeout, and approx. time when flashing stops is 10-15 mins(almost 450-500 mb flashed and then stops).and the system.img is almost 1.5 gb . i am fed up with all of these troubles , please help me dear.

if it stops at about 450 - 500mb, then its likely stopping at system.img
try flashing each file one after the order and also attach full screenshot of sp flash tool window along with the error window

are you getting the checksum error while using the same scatter file you used before?
also check for a checksum.ini file within the firmware folder, delete it and retry again
moh123it
moh123it
moh123it
17-09-2017, 04:37 AM
(16-09-2017, 05:41 PM)freshtyt
(16-09-2017, 12:24 PM)moh123it thanks for reply , but i have a doubt , If timeout occurs than, i should get any  type of notification regarding that timeout, and approx. time when flashing stops is 10-15 mins(almost 450-500 mb flashed and then stops).and the system.img is almost 1.5 gb . i am fed up with all of these troubles , please help me dear.

try flashing each file one after the order and also attach full screenshot of sp flash tool window along with the error window

are you getting the checksum error while using the same scatter file you used before?
also check for a checksum.ini file within the firmware folder, delete it and retry again
yes, as u have guided already , i have tries flashing one at a time , , but during lashing system.img , it rquires more time and inbeteween system flashing it gets disconnected automatically
moh123it
moh123it
moh123it
17-09-2017, 05:10 AM

(17-09-2017, 04:37 AM)moh123it
(16-09-2017, 05:41 PM)freshtyt

yes, as u have guided already , i have tries flashing one at a time , , but during lashing system.img , it rquires more time and inbeteween system flashing it gets disconnected automatically

and what to do  for making able the device to be detedcted by PC, bcz its not detecting my phone at all ;-( :-(
Pages (2): 1 2 Next