Online Training: Join our class to learn Mediatek and Spreadtrum software repairs. Q&A via our Whatsapp Group (Apr, 2019)
09-15-2017, 10:07 AM
This is the perfect and quick way to remove MDM lock from any iPhone or iPad. Its instant and you can enjoy it 24/7.
MDM unlock does not remove iCloud lock. You’ll have to find a different service if you have an Apple phone or tablet that is locked to iCloud account.
Order ONLY if you are sure that your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch has mobile device management (MDM) profile on it!
How to Check If iPhone/Ipad Has MDM Lock
You should activate the gadget to answer this question:
- Step 1. Connect the phone to your computer.
- Step 2. Open iTunes program on PC.
- Step 3. Activate iDevice.
- Step 4. Successful activation means you have no MDM profile installed on the device. However any message that mentions something like this: ‘the company will configure your iPhone’ or ‘enter the corporate password’ etc. - means that you do have mobile device management (MDM) lock which should be bypassed in order to use the phone.
How to Bypass MDM Lock Instantly
- Step 1. Make sure you have mobile device management profile that needs to be bypassed.
- Step 2. Find your iDevice IMEI number.
- Step 3. Order MDM unlock.
- Step 4. Download iActivate program: iactivate.host/downloads/- this tool is must-use along with iTunes and your iDevice.
- Step 5. Before you connect the phone to your computer, you should firstly launch iActivate and choose to Start iActivate Server.
- Step 6. Now you can plug in the device with a cable and open iTunes on your computer.
- Step 7. Activate the Apple gadget using iTunes.
- Step 8. Wait till MDM profile is bypassed.
- Step 9. Now you can Stop iActivate Server.
- Step 10. Hooray! Use your phone as you have already bypassed mobile device management profile.
Removing mobile device management profile is a temporary solution. The problem can return after iOS update or iDevice restore.
Is it possible to somehow fix it beforehand? Absolutely! When you bypass MDM profile lock you should backup the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch at once. Use iTunes or iCloud to compete this goal. Save this backup file on your computer and use it every time you decide to upgrade to newer iOS version or restore your iDevice. This way you can remove MDM lock once again without the need to use the service.
MDM_SUPPORTED-768x683.jpg Size: 55.98 KB Downloads: 8
Thanks to iverson.brad
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)