Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] MTK droidtools not detecting my phone help
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] MTK droidtools not detecting my phone help

[Please help] MTK droidtools not detecting my phone help

Theotech
Theotech
Theotech
Techie Member
16-09-2017, 05:48 PM

hello hovatek please i have a phone name Timmy M12  running on android 5.1, and i want backup the firmware using mtk droid tools version 2.5.3. to create the scatter file, but the challenge is that mtk droid tools can not detect the phone, other phones are detected but just this one. please help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-09-2017, 09:46 AM
(16-09-2017, 05:48 PM)Theotech hello hovatek please i have a phone name Timmy M12  running on android 5.1, and i want backup the firmware using mtk droid tools version 2.5.3. to create the scatter file, but the challenge is that mtk droid tools can not detect the phone, other phones are detected but just this one. please help

MTK Droid tools might not work, use Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Theotech
Theotech
Theotech
Techie Member
18-09-2017, 03:17 PM
Thank you, i have downloaded the miracle box 2.27A and i follow the tutorial as instructed in the video but my challenge is the start bottom is not active, or accessible, please what should i do
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-09-2017, 10:47 AM
(18-09-2017, 03:17 PM)Theotech Thank you, i have downloaded the miracle box 2.27A and i follow the tutorial as instructed in the video but my challenge is the start bottom is not active, or accessible, please what should i do

That guide already provided a link to the fix for that.
Here it is anyway https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14815.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.