Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix zero 3 does not boot again after rebooting by itself several times
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Infinix zero 3 does not boot again after rebooting by itself several times

[Please help] Infinix zero 3 does not boot again after rebooting by itself several times

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
otemzi
otemzi
otemzi
Enthusiastic Member
21-09-2017, 09:09 AM

(20-09-2017, 04:58 PM)femlas25 I think the problem is a connection issue. I was told to replace the emmc chip, if the flashing is not successful. But I can't even connect let alone flashing the phone. From the screen shot I posted it's a connection issue. That's why I'm guessing maybe the phone Port has problem establishing data connection. Because it disconnect like after three seconds of connecting. So I'm guessing it's the Port. And also I believe changing the emmc chip will be costly, and I don't have much . so what can I do to establish a stable connection I've tried different ports , USB cable and laptop. Can it be the phone Port? Also where can I get a good engineer that can fix emmc chip?

Sent from my BL5000 using Hovatek Forum

I did try flashing a phone after it got brick couldn't come up not a sound so i flashed the preloader first after trying 3 different version it worked but what i observed was when i removed the ba3 and connected it to the pc, it kept on connecting and disconnecting, probably ur ba3 is down and cant keep the phone connected for long

Sent from my IMBA_S5_v2 using Hovatek Forum
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-09-2017, 11:52 AM
(21-09-2017, 09:09 AM)otemzi I did try flashing a phone after it got brick couldn't come up not a sound so i flashed the preloader first after trying 3 different version it worked but what i observed was when i removed the ba3 and connected it to the pc, it kept on connecting and disconnecting, probably ur ba3 is down and cant keep the phone connected for long

Sent from my IMBA_S5_v2 using Hovatek Forum

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
femlas25
femlas25
femlas25
23-09-2017, 12:09 PM
Well after so many trials I finally got a way around it.. I realized that the disconnecting was a main issue so. I firstly flash an Mtk phone. My Doogee, then later proceed to flash the infinite. What I did was I flashed it gradually, I meant one by one. I didn't tick all the boxes. I started with preloader, then proceed to boot and others. For me to connect I'm ways holding the volume down and power button while connecting and during connection. So before it disconnects the flashing has completd. But when I get to system. I encountered problem, the phone keep disconnecting like every five seconds. But later I removed my battery. Then press volume up and down key together before I connect and while connecting. I was surprised it didn't disconnect. After that the phone now started rebooting by itself again. Then I removed the battery and put it back in. Then luckily I got to the XUI logo and the phone got to the home screen I was happy. The battery was low so I decided to charge it. Then my initial problem now started again. While I was charging it. The phone went off and now started rebooting by itself, it will display infinite logo and reboot again and again, continuously. Later on it switch on went back to home screen I was charging it and later went back to the rebooting problem. I was able to get to my home screen after set up like 4 times. But now the phone has been constantly rebooting after infinix logo. I've removed the battery. And the problem still persist. Please anyone has an idea of what's wrong? And how I can solve it? I will be greatly happy. I don't what may be the fault right now. Can it be the Emmy chip or there's something else I have to do? Thanks... Awaiting your reply....

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-09-2017, 05:31 PM
(23-09-2017, 12:09 PM)femlas25 Well after so many trials I finally got a way around it.. I realized that the disconnecting was a main issue so. I firstly flash an Mtk phone. My Doogee, then later proceed to flash the infinite. What I did was I flashed it gradually, I meant one by one. I didn't tick all the boxes. I started with preloader, then proceed to boot and others. For me to connect I'm ways holding the volume down and power button while connecting and during connection. So before it disconnects the flashing has completd. But when I get to system. I encountered problem, the phone keep disconnecting like every five seconds. But later I removed my battery. Then press volume up and down key together before I connect and while connecting. I was surprised it didn't disconnect. After that the phone now started rebooting by itself again. Then I removed the battery and put it back in. Then luckily I got to the XUI logo and the phone got to the home screen I was happy. The battery was low so I decided to charge it. Then my initial problem now started again. While I was charging it. The phone went off and now started rebooting by itself, it will display infinite logo and reboot again and again, continuously. Later on it switch on went back to home screen I was charging it and later went back to the rebooting problem. I was able to get to my home screen after set up like 4 times. But now the phone has been constantly rebooting after infinix logo. I've removed the battery. And the problem still persist. Please anyone has an idea of what's wrong? And how I can solve it? I will be greatly happy. I don't what may be the fault right now. Can it be the Emmy chip or there's something else I have to do? Thanks... Awaiting your reply....

I still suspect a hardware issue at play. Have you tried a different firmware?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
femlas25
femlas25
femlas25
23-09-2017, 08:38 PM

No. I have not tried another firmware. But I'll download another firmware now and try it. It's just frequent forever disconnecting that makes everything stressful. It would have been easier if there's no disconnecting problem.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-09-2017, 10:17 AM
(23-09-2017, 08:38 PM)femlas25 No. I have not tried another firmware. But I'll download another firmware now and try it. It's just frequent forever disconnecting that makes everything stressful. It would have been easier if there's no disconnecting problem.

Since you've found a way to force-flash, you'll have to hope its all a firmware issue

Note!
femlas25
femlas25
femlas25
25-09-2017, 02:40 PM
Well well, I have tried the firmware you posted. Although it takes time to get connected and flash it. But eventually I was able to flash it. The phone boot up normally immediately after the flash. Then voila! It was working normally I played around with it for some time. Then I charged it. It got to hundred percent. I disconnected it from the socket. Then some minutes after I picked up the phone and I really the problem was back. It just keeps rebooting by itself showing infinix logo and keep rebooting over and over again. So I don't think it's still firmware issue. I just don't know what to do anymore. If you think it's emmc chip problem like you said. Please can you recommend a good place I can fix the emmc chip? Because we have a lot of mediocre engineers out there. I talked to one about emmc chip before and he's like he doesn't even understand what I'm saying. So please if you can recommend a good one that's not that expensive. Or perhaps what do you think might be the problem? Plus thank you so far,for your help. I really appreciate everything you've been doing for me. God bless hovatek.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-09-2017, 09:37 AM
(25-09-2017, 02:40 PM)femlas25 Well well, I have tried the firmware you posted. Although it takes time to get connected and flash it. But eventually I was able to flash it. The phone boot up normally immediately after the flash. Then voila! It was working normally I played around with it for some time. Then I charged it. It got to hundred percent. I disconnected it from the socket. Then some minutes after I picked up the phone and I really the problem was back. It just keeps rebooting by itself showing infinix logo and keep rebooting over and over again. So I don't think it's still firmware issue. I just don't know what to do anymore. If you think it's emmc chip problem like you said. Please can you recommend a good place I can fix the emmc chip? Because we have a lot of mediocre engineers out there. I talked to one about emmc chip before and he's like he doesn't even understand what I'm saying. So please if you can recommend a good one that's not that expensive. Or perhaps what do you think might be the problem? Plus thank you so far,for your help. I really appreciate everything you've been doing for me. God bless hovatek.

It might not even be an emmc issue. It could be RAM or some other hardware component. You could take it down to Infinix's repair center if you don't have competent engineers around you
This post was last modified: 26-09-2017, 09:38 AM by hovatek.

Note!
femlas25
femlas25
femlas25
26-09-2017, 10:15 AM
My fear with the repair centre is. I hope they won't charge much? Because I have been using the phone for more than a year. And also I think I've breached the warranty sticker usually installed on the screws. I hope it's still advisable to take it to them. Because that's my fear with all these service centres. The last time I took my hp printer to hp service centre. I was charged over 20k, even more than the amount I bought the printer. But when I took it someone else I was charged just 5k. So I hope carlcare won't over charge me, especially with the fact that the warranty sticker on the the screws have been breached? Thanks... Awaiting your reply...

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-09-2017, 03:33 PM

(26-09-2017, 10:15 AM)femlas25 My fear with the repair centre is. I hope they won't charge much? Because I have been using the phone for more than a year. And also I think I've breached the warranty sticker usually installed on the screws. I hope it's still advisable to take it to them. Because that's my fear with all these service centres. The last time I took my hp printer to hp service centre. I was charged over 20k, even more than the amount I bought the printer. But when I took it someone else I was charged just 5k. So I hope carlcare won't over charge me, especially with the fact that the warranty sticker on the the screws have been breached? Thanks... Awaiting your reply...

there is no harm in trying. who knows you might be lucky enough to get a tiny bill
i think the reason for high bills is that most manufacturer repair centers don't actually fix the broken device, they simply change the part that's broken with a new one thus incurring more cost.
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next