Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Bricked tecno phantom 5
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Bricked tecno phantom 5

Bricked tecno phantom 5

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-09-2017, 04:20 PM

(27-09-2017, 12:32 PM)gougoudinho Hello
I have succeeded to on the phone but it's not stable and it's in arabic language.I can't even change an option since it's misbehaving.Is it a pb of bad rom flashed?
By the way i discovered that the battery hass drained totally and when I even want to charge it it is not holding...What can you advise me to do?

Thanks in advance....

whats the current state of the phone now?
you'll need to explain what you mean by "since its misbehaving"

if the battery is discharging quickly, then consider try a different battery and or charger but
if the battery isnt charging beyond a specific percent, then either check and replace the charging port if need be OR try a different charger and or battery
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
Respected Member
27-09-2017, 05:04 PM
(27-09-2017, 04:20 PM)X3non
(27-09-2017, 12:32 PM)gougoudinho Hello
I have succeeded to on the phone but it's not stable and it's in arabic language.I can't even change an option since it's misbehaving.Is it a pb of bad rom flashed?
By the way i discovered that the battery hass drained totally and when I even want to charge it it is not holding...What can you advise me to do?

Thanks in advance....

whats the current state of the phone now?
you'll need to explain what you mean by "since its misbehaving"

if the battery is discharging quickly, then consider try a different battery and or charger but
if the battery isnt charging beyond a specific percent, then either check and replace the charging port if need be OR try a different charger and or battery

The phone is off now,no charging...
When i am saying misbehaving i mean i can't drag the menu up .It open a menu by itself, hat kind of stuff.
The baterry is draining very fast and i noticed that it was not charging beyond a percentage even though it was showing that it was charging
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-09-2017, 05:28 PM
(27-09-2017, 05:04 PM)gougoudinho The phone is off now,no charging...
When i am saying misbehaving i mean i can't drag the menu up .It open a menu by itself, hat kind of stuff.
The baterry is draining very fast and i noticed that it was not charging beyond a percentage even though it was showing that it was charging

The problem might be from the firmware you flashed. Was it downloaded from https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html ?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2