Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Bricked tecno phantom 5
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Bricked tecno phantom 5

Bricked tecno phantom 5

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
Respected Member
18-09-2017, 04:40 PM

Hello
I have a tecno phantom5 that was working very well but all of a sudden it stopped.No reaction on charge or trying to on it....
When I connected it to the pc it recognized it as Preloader usb vcom and I even tried a miracle box dump with it yesterday and it succeeded.But when I flashed it back,the phone did not on.
Today i have downloaded the stock firmware but now when i am connecting it,it shows preloader usb vcom then disconnect 5 seconds later....When i want to use miracle box to readinfo,no reaction...
What can I do?It is not reacting and it has an incorporated battery...
Thanks
Attached Files
.jpg
Mediatek.jpg
Size: 318.86 KB / Downloads: 6
.jpg
box.jpg
Size: 280.12 KB / Downloads: 4
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-09-2017, 10:59 AM
(18-09-2017, 04:40 PM)gougoudinho Hello
I have a tecno phantom5 that was working very well but all of a sudden it stopped.No reaction on charge or trying to on it....
When I connected it to the pc it recognized it as Preloader usb vcom and I even tried a miracle box dump with it yesterday and it succeeded.But when I flashed it back,the phone did not on.
Today i have downloaded the stock firmware but now when i am connecting it,it shows preloader usb vcom then disconnect 5 seconds later....When i want to use miracle box to readinfo,no reaction...
Thanks

This points at one of two things
1. Totally drained battery
2. Crashed emmc or some other hardware issue

Here's what you'll try
1. Update the phone's drivers using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16839.html
2. Use the latest version of SP Flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13970.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mboy13
mboy13
mboy13
19-09-2017, 12:45 PM
or probably try using usbDeview to uninstall all Vcom drivers, then connect the device and hold vol up to install necessary drivers.
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
Respected Member
19-09-2017, 03:14 PM
(19-09-2017, 10:59 AM)hovatek
Thanks

Here's what you'll try
1. Update the phone's drivers using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16839.html
2. Use the latest version of SP Flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13970.html

Well received.Let me try it..
Thanks in advance....
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
Respected Member
19-09-2017, 04:43 PM

(19-09-2017, 10:59 AM)hovatek
Thanks

Here's what you'll try
I did exactly what you Said and it worked and I flashed the stock rom but I
still have an issue.The phone is not reacting.Even a little vibration when I want to power it on,nothing...I am even putting it 2mn on charge to see if something will happen but nothing..What is the issue?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-09-2017, 06:58 PM
(19-09-2017, 04:43 PM)gougoudinho I did exactly what you Said and it worked and I flashed the stock rom but I
still have an issue.The phone is not reacting.Even a little vibration when I want to power it on,nothing...I am even putting it 2mn on charge to see if something will happen but nothing..What is the issue?

I would consider some form of power issue then maybe an emmc issue. Have the phone looked at by a hardware technician

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
Respected Member
19-09-2017, 09:30 PM
(19-09-2017, 06:58 PM)hovatek
(19-09-2017, 04:43 PM)gougoudinho I did exactly what you Said and it worked and I flashed the stock rom but I

I would consider some form of power issue then maybe an emmc issue. Have the phone looked at by a hardware technician
I think you can be right.But the back is completely closed with an inserted battery and it's even mention that can't be opened.It's written that the back cover and battery are not removable.Do you have a idea about the device?
By the way,thank you for your help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-09-2017, 09:33 AM
(19-09-2017, 09:30 PM)gougoudinho I think you can be right.But the back is completely closed with an inserted battery and it's even mention that can't be opened.It's written that the back cover and battery are not removable.Do you have a idea about the device?

The battery can still be taken out.
Have it looked at by a technician

Note!
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
Respected Member
20-09-2017, 02:23 PM
(20-09-2017, 09:33 AM)hovatek
(19-09-2017, 09:30 PM)gougoudinho I think you can be right.But the back is completely closed with an inserted battery and it's even mention that can't be opened.It's written that the back cover and battery are not removable.Do you have a idea about the device?

OK.Thank you for your assistance.
Come back to you when it's done
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
Respected Member
27-09-2017, 12:32 PM

(20-09-2017, 02:23 PM)gougoudinho
(20-09-2017, 09:33 AM)hovatek

OK.Thank you for your assistance.
Come back to you when it's done
Hello
I have succeeded to on the phone but it's not stable and it's in arabic language.I can't even change an option since it's misbehaving.Is it a pb of bad rom flashed?
By the way i discovered that the battery hass drained totally and when I even want to charge it it is not holding...What can you advise me to do?

Thanks in advance....
Pages (2): 1 2 Next