Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Error Mode:No Recovery image,Load failed ( no fastboot ) Huawei P10 VTR-L09
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Error Mode:No Recovery image,Load failed ( no fastboot ) Huawei P10 VTR-L09

[Please help] Error Mode:No Recovery image,Load failed ( no fastboot ) Huawei P10 VTR-L09

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Zerety
Zerety
Zerety
Enthusiastic Member
18-09-2017, 05:38 PM

Hi, I have Huawei P10 VTRL09C432 .. I did relock bootloader and now i can not enter my phone.it stuck at Error mode.
I tried almost every methods ( buttons combination to recovery or fastboot , force upgrade) but all failed .it always comes back to error mode ( not possible to turn off , only wait batterry to discharge). I discharge the batterry and charge, if I am lucky, sometimes it will boot into the system but it will black out. I can not do anything except turn off or volume, but while it was in this stage, i could connect to pc and get detected. pc try to install MTP driver but it also failed. I tried command in adb, it also failed (waiting for devices) .... In error mode , it's tell me to connect HiSuite to recovery but i can't because it need fastboot.

i want to try SPtool but i couldn't find any scatter for it . If anyone has any suggestions , how can i make my fastboot work again.i would be really appreciated it.. Please help me.

Issues :
1.boot loader locked
2.no recovery ( can not be load )
3.can not enter fastboot 
4.can not force update
5.PC not detect
Attached Files
.jpg
error.jpg
Size: 31.52 KB / Downloads: 14
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
19-09-2017, 11:39 AM
(18-09-2017, 05:38 PM)Zerety Hi, I have Huawei P10 VTRL09C432 .. I did relock bootloader and now i can not enter my phone.it stuck at Error mode.
I tried almost every methods ( buttons combination to recovery or fastboot , force upgrade) but all failed .it always comes back to error mode ( not possible to turn off , only wait batterry to discharge). I discharge the batterry and charge, if I am lucky, sometimes it will boot into the system but it will black out. I can not do anything except turn off or volume, but while it was in this stage, i could connect to pc and get detected. pc try to install MTP driver but it also failed. I tried command in adb, it also failed (waiting for devices) .... In error mode , it's tell me to connect HiSuite to recovery but i can't because it need fastboot.

i want to try SPtool but i couldn't find any scatter for it . If anyone has any suggestions , how can i make my fastboot work again.i would be really appreciated it.. Please help me.

Issues :
1.boot loader locked
3.can not enter fastboot 
4.can not force update
5.PC not detect

Your phone isn't Mediatek so you can't use SP Flash tool.
The error message you are getting is
Code:

Error Mode
Attention!
Please update system again

Error!
Func NO: 11 (recovery image)
Error NO: 2 (load failed!)

I want to know, did you flash a custom recovery before this happened?
You are to flash the update.app / firmware to your phone. Have you downloaded it?

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum
This post was last modified: 19-09-2017, 12:03 PM by maxxxiii.
Zerety
Zerety
Zerety
Enthusiastic Member
19-09-2017, 12:51 PM
(19-09-2017, 11:39 AM)maxxxiii
(18-09-2017, 05:38 PM)Zerety Hi, I have Huawei P10 VTRL09C432 .. I did relock bootloader and now i can not enter my phone.it stuck at Error mode.

Issues :
1.boot loader locked
3.can not enter fastboot 
4.can not force update
5.PC not detect

Your phone isn't Mediatek so you can't use SP Flash tool.
The error message you are getting is
Code:

Error Mode
Attention!
Please update system again

Error!
Func NO: 11 (recovery image)
Error NO: 2 (load failed!)

I want to know, did you flash a custom recovery before this happened?
You are to flash the update.app / firmware to your phone. Have you downloaded it?

i did flash custom recovery. i also used official update.app but after relock , all seems to be gone. Im not sure ,if i wipe something by accident. because my phone look empty. i just understand yesterday , that my phone cant be use with SP. if you have anny suggestions of , how can i make my phone go to debugging or fastboot. i appreciaed it. thank you for your replied.
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
19-09-2017, 05:45 PM
(19-09-2017, 12:51 PM)Zerety i did flash custom recovery. i also used official update.app but after relock , all seems to be gone. Im not sure ,if i wipe something by accident. because my phone look empty. i just understand yesterday , that my phone cant be use with SP. if you have anny suggestions of , how can i make my phone go to debugging or fastboot. i appreciaed it. thank you for your replied.

I need to understand some things to ascertain where you stand.
You unlocked bootloader then flashed a custom recovery. Did you relock bootloader while still on custom recovery or you flashed stock recovery
You said you used the official update.app after relock, was this flashed successfully.
At what point did the phone get bricked and what was the last thing you recall doing that might have caused the brick

Zerety
Zerety
Zerety
Enthusiastic Member
21-09-2017, 07:14 AM

(19-09-2017, 05:45 PM)maxxxiii
(19-09-2017, 12:51 PM)Zerety i did flash custom recovery. i also used official update.app but after relock , all seems to be gone. Im not sure ,if i wipe something by accident. because my phone look empty. i just understand yesterday , that my phone cant be use with SP. if you have anny suggestions of , how can i make my phone go to debugging or fastboot. i appreciaed it. thank you for your replied.

I need to understand some things to ascertain where you stand.
You unlocked bootloader then flashed a custom recovery. Did you relock bootloader while still on custom recovery or you flashed stock recovery
You said you used the official update.app after relock, was this flashed successfully.
At what point did the phone get bricked and what was the last thing you recall doing that might have caused the brick

if i remember correctly . i flashed with HWOTA ,when the phone reboot ,it has problem with update system ( stuck at 5%).i boot in to custom recovery and wipe ( intended to flash again ) and relocked my bootloader . after it relocked , it boot to error
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
21-09-2017, 11:41 AM
(21-09-2017, 07:14 AM)Zerety if i remember correctly . i flashed with HWOTA ,when the phone reboot ,it has problem with update system ( stuck at 5%).i boot in to custom recovery and wipe ( intended to flash again ) and relocked my bootloader . after it relocked , it boot to error

So what you're telling me is that you locked your Bootloader while on a custom recovery

Zerety
Zerety
Zerety
Enthusiastic Member
21-09-2017, 12:40 PM
(21-09-2017, 11:41 AM)maxxxiii
(21-09-2017, 07:14 AM)Zerety if i remember correctly . i flashed with HWOTA ,when the phone reboot ,it has problem with update system ( stuck at 5%).i boot in to custom recovery and wipe ( intended to flash again ) and relocked my bootloader . after it relocked , it boot to error

So what you're telling me is that you locked your Bootloader while on a custom recovery

sorry i dont really understand what its mean , locked Bootloader while on a custom recovery .. after wiped.i turned off , go to fastboot and relock.. is that how it call ? if it is , than , yes
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
21-09-2017, 05:31 PM
(21-09-2017, 12:40 PM)Zerety sorry i dont really understand what its mean , locked Bootloader while on a custom recovery .. after wiped.i turned off , go to fastboot and relock.. is that how it call ? if it is , than , yes

Let me rephrase. Which custom recovery did you flash to your phone; TWRP, CWM, Philz ?
I also want to know if you still have the update.app file on your PC.

Zerety
Zerety
Zerety
Enthusiastic Member
21-09-2017, 06:45 PM
(21-09-2017, 05:31 PM)maxxxiii
(21-09-2017, 12:40 PM)Zerety sorry i dont really understand what its mean , locked Bootloader while on a custom recovery .. after wiped.i turned off , go to fastboot and relock.. is that how it call ? if it is , than , yes

Let me rephrase. Which custom recovery did you flash to your phone; TWRP, CWM, Philz ?
I also want to know if you still have the update.app file on your PC.

TWRP . yes i have it. but i dont know which version was. thank you
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
22-09-2017, 09:21 AM

(21-09-2017, 06:45 PM)Zerety TWRP . yes i have it. but i dont know which version was. thank you

Locking the Bootloader while you still had TWRP caused the Bootloop, you shouldn't have done that.
Download Update.app extractor from http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachme...id=3966156
and follow the instructions in https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr...?t=2433454
I want to know the contents of the update.app

Pages (2): 1 2 Next