Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix X601 (Note 3) stucked at boot logo
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Infinix X601 (Note 3) stucked at boot logo

[Please help] Infinix X601 (Note 3) stucked at boot logo

Ibsondwaplord
Ibsondwaplord
Ibsondwaplord
Techie Member
18-09-2017, 09:30 PM

I have infinix hote 3 note which I currently stucked at boot logo. I can't switched the phone, i pressed the power botton and volume keys, it switched off and instantly restarted again. Please i need help since the past 4 hrs is still stucked on boot logo. Help needed!
mboy13
mboy13
mboy13
19-09-2017, 01:23 PM
(18-09-2017, 09:30 PM)Ibsondwaplord I have infinix hote 3 note which I currently stucked at boot logo. I can't switched the phone, i pressed the power botton and volume keys, it switched off and instantly restarted again. Please i need help since the past 4 hrs is still stucked on boot logo. Help needed!

what precisely happened and have you trying booting into recovery to do a factory wipe?
Check this thread to easily boot into recovery mode https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19267.html
This post was last modified: 19-09-2017, 01:26 PM by mboy13.
Ibsondwaplord
Ibsondwaplord
Ibsondwaplord
Techie Member
19-09-2017, 02:12 PM
I tried everything but is not booting into recovery mode. The phone was working normally until I installed we chat, i then restarted the phone after the installation but uptil now no any progress. I tried using different method and I followed your guide but the phone is not booting into recovery mode. I loosed the phone and removed the battery clip, the phone went off then i placed the clip again still it was off, i then switched it on and it boot up but uptil now its stucked at that logo.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-09-2017, 06:01 PM
(19-09-2017, 02:12 PM)Ibsondwaplord I tried everything but is not booting into recovery mode. The phone was working normally until I installed we chat, i then restarted the phone after the installation but uptil now no any progress. I tried using different method and I followed your guide but the phone is not booting into recovery mode. I loosed the phone and removed the battery clip, the phone went off then i placed the clip again still it was off, i then switched it on and it boot up but uptil now its stucked at that logo.

You'll need to flash the firmware then.
There are several X601 variants listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and I believe you don't know your phone's Build Number.
Here's what
Dump your phone's firmware in scatter format using Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html .
We'll find out your phone's Build Number from the system.bin after the dump
waiting...

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.