Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my phone freezes and crushes
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] my phone freezes and crushes

[Please help] my phone freezes and crushes

oonaapo
oonaapo
oonaapo
20-09-2017, 06:18 AM

i updated my phantom 6 plus to nougat since then my phone has been crushing and freezing all the time. i think the software does not support my phone.i want to go back to my android 6. can u help me or wat should i do
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-09-2017, 11:09 AM
(20-09-2017, 06:18 AM)oonaapo i updated my phantom 6 plus to nougat since then my phone has been crushing and freezing all the time. i think the software does not support my phone.i want to go back to my android 6. can u help me or wat should i do

You can downgrade by downloading the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19546.html and flashing using SP Flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
oonaapo
oonaapo
oonaapo
21-09-2017, 04:35 AM
please what is the main software that supports tecno phantom 6 plus nougat update. i updated mine and its causing me problems on mine phone. what is the main one that supports phantom 6 plus.it seems the one they rolled out does not fully support it. please help me.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-09-2017, 11:28 AM
(21-09-2017, 04:35 AM)oonaapo please what is the main software that supports tecno phantom 6 plus nougat update. i updated mine and its causing me problems on mine phone. what is the main one that supports phantom 6 plus.it seems the one they rolled out does not fully support it. please help me.

The Nougat update is just buggy. If you can't find any bugfix OTA update after the Nougat update then you'll have to downgrade.
Many have complained of bugs just like you

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
oonaapo
oonaapo
oonaapo
01-10-2017, 04:12 AM

I WANT THE LATEST VERSION FOR MY PHANTOM 6 PLUS. I DOWNLOADED THE NEW NOUGAT BUT ITS WAS CRUSHING MY PHONE SO I NEEDED TO DOWNGRADE IT . SO AM PLEADING TO GET THE LATEST VERSION FROM TECNO WITHOUT BUGS. I NEED THE NEW VERSION THEY HAVE RELEASED FOR MY PHONE
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-10-2017, 09:46 AM
(01-10-2017, 04:12 AM)oonaapo I WANT THE LATEST VERSION FOR MY PHANTOM 6 PLUS. I DOWNLOADED THE NEW NOUGAT BUT ITS WAS CRUSHING MY PHONE SO I NEEDED TO DOWNGRADE IT . SO AM PLEADING TO GET THE LATEST VERSION FROM TECNO WITHOUT BUGS. I NEED THE NEW VERSION THEY HAVE RELEASED FOR MY PHONE

I have already answered your question.
What method did you use to update to Nougat; OTA or SP Flash tool?

Note!
oonaapo
oonaapo
oonaapo
08-10-2017, 02:29 AM
(03-10-2017, 09:46 AM)hovatek
(01-10-2017, 04:12 AM)oonaapo I WANT THE LATEST VERSION FOR MY PHANTOM 6 PLUS. I DOWNLOADED THE NEW NOUGAT BUT ITS WAS CRUSHING MY PHONE SO I NEEDED TO DOWNGRADE IT . SO AM PLEADING TO GET THE LATEST VERSION FROM TECNO WITHOUT BUGS. I NEED THE NEW VERSION THEY HAVE RELEASED FOR MY PHONE

i used OTA TO UPDATE IT.IT GAVE ME PROBLEMS AND I DOWNGRADED IT .I WENT ON TO USE THE SD CARD METHOD ND IT WAS STILL GIVING ME PROBLEMS.SO I HAVE TO DOWNGRADE IT.
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
08-10-2017, 10:44 AM
(08-10-2017, 02:29 AM)oonaapo
(03-10-2017, 09:46 AM)hovatek

i used OTA TO UPDATE IT.IT GAVE ME PROBLEMS AND I DOWNGRADED IT .I WENT ON TO USE THE SD CARD METHOD ND IT WAS STILL GIVING ME PROBLEMS.SO I HAVE TO DOWNGRADE IT.
Please you can't Use those methods you mentioned to downgrade the device. All you have to Do is follow the link Hovatek sent you to fix the problem....
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-10-2017, 11:39 AM
(08-10-2017, 02:29 AM)oonaapo i used OTA TO UPDATE IT.IT GAVE ME PROBLEMS AND I DOWNGRADED IT .I WENT ON TO USE THE SD CARD METHOD ND IT WAS STILL GIVING ME PROBLEMS.SO I HAVE TO DOWNGRADE IT.

That's the official update released by Tecno. If its giving you problems then you'll have to wait till they release a stable Nougat update

Note!