If you're having trouble playing a game or viewing an animation due to the low Dedicated Video Memory then here's a guide on how to fix it.
First off, lets check how much Dedicated Video Memory you have;
* Right click on any free space on the desktop
* Select Screen resolution
* Click Advanced settings
* A window with the video card properties will popup
* Check under the Adapters tab to view the Dedicated Video Memory.
How to fix the Dedicated Video Memory too low error
# Check if the game has a setting or a configuration file, which lets you manually input the dedicated video memory of your graphics card or some other settings that might help. Consider editing these.
# Increase Dedicated Video Memory under BIOS. To do this:
1. Boot into BIOS (Keep tapping F10 upon powering on the PC)
2. Look for Intel HD Graphics share memory setting (usually under a category named "Advanced", "Chipset Configuration" etc)
3. Set the Dedicated Video Memory of your choice
4. This Memory will be removed from the RAM so do not set the Dedicated Video Memory too high