Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Bricked Infinix Zero x506 mt6592 16\2 GB
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Bricked Infinix Zero x506 mt6592 16\2 GB

[Please help] Bricked Infinix Zero x506 mt6592 16\2 GB

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
maromohamed
maromohamed
maromohamed
27-03-2015, 07:20 PM

(27-03-2015, 09:49 AM)hovatek here's what I need you to do.
1. uninstall all mtk drivers using usb deview @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html
2. restart the pc
3. switch off the working infinix zero
4. connect it to pc while off
5. See if the PC begins installing drivers (you could also try holding the different volume buttons if connecting alone doesnt initiate driver installation)

I think i figured out the problem !!
i extracted system.img in your MTK Backup
and compared it with my nandroid backup build.prop which i took from my factory rom before being bricked
and i found out something

[Image: MFXfMIj.png]

My Factory ROM appears as J609 with a newer date
and your backup appears as J608 with an older date
and that explains why i had sensors problems when i installed a custom rom
and my friend didn't.
what do you think ?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-03-2015, 12:21 AM
(27-03-2015, 07:20 PM)maromohamed My Factory ROM appears as J609 with a newer date
and my friend didn't.
what do you think ?

could you run a check on the build.prop from your friend's system.img so we compare the 3
so we're looking at multiple variants of the same infinix zero 16GB?
This post was last modified: 28-03-2015, 12:22 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
maromohamed
maromohamed
maromohamed
28-03-2015, 07:35 AM
(28-03-2015, 12:21 AM)hovatek
(27-03-2015, 07:20 PM)maromohamed My Factory ROM appears as J609 with a newer date
and my friend didn't.
what do you think ?

could you run a check on the build.prop from your friend's system.img so we compare the 3
so we're looking at multiple variants of the same infinix zero 16GB?

I checked it and it's J608 and he was able to flash your Backup without any problems
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-03-2015, 08:23 AM
(28-03-2015, 07:35 AM)maromohamed I checked it and it's J608 and he was able to flash your Backup without any problems

so infinix zero 16GB has two variants. you'll need to keep scouting for an infinix zero what matches yours

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
maromohamed
maromohamed
maromohamed
28-03-2015, 12:19 PM

(28-03-2015, 08:23 AM)hovatek
(28-03-2015, 07:35 AM)maromohamed I checked it and it's J608 and he was able to flash your Backup without any problems

so infinix zero 16GB has two variants. you'll need to keep scouting for an infinix zero what matches yours

I searched online but i found nothing about that two variant
and all my friends has the different version so i will keep searching online

if u can get access to that version i'll be grateful as i think that all those who had the same issue as mine has the same version
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-03-2015, 03:08 PM
(28-03-2015, 12:19 PM)maromohamed I searched online but i found nothing about that two variant

if u can get access to that version i'll be grateful as i think that all those who had the same issue as mine has the same version

we'll definitely be on the lookout. Please, create another thread and name is "Different variant of Infinix Zero 16/2GB" or anything like that.
you can then explain the difference you observed between yours and the stock backups you have.
What we'll do is to direct anybody whose infinix zero gives the error 4032 (compatibility error) with our backup to that thread as it most likely means the person has your type. It would make it easier for one of you to share any stock ROM that works for his / hers

Note!
maromohamed
maromohamed
maromohamed
28-03-2015, 03:22 PM
(28-03-2015, 03:08 PM)hovatek
(28-03-2015, 12:19 PM)maromohamed I searched online but i found nothing about that two variant

we'll definitely be on the lookout. Please, create another thread and name is "Different variant of Infinix Zero 16/2GB" or anything like that.
you can then explain the difference you observed between yours and the stock backups you have.
What we'll do is to direct anybody whose infinix zero gives the error 4032 (compatibility error) with our backup to that thread as it most likely means the person has your type. It would make it easier for one of you to share any stock ROM that works for his / hers

thank you for your efforts
i found an old preloader on my computer in MTK Backup folder
but the backup wasn't complete so i didn't try to flash it
i've just flashed the preloader and the phone is back again
i uploaded it so u can give it to those who has that problem
https://mega.co.nz/#!RoJjFAAR!Q2uqmtEIjT...jakN-_hZ4c
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-03-2015, 03:50 PM
(28-03-2015, 03:22 PM)maromohamed thank you for your efforts

God bless you bro. will ensure it gets to the hands of those who need it.
So, you flashed this preloader.bin with the files from our backup or what? how exactly did you use the preloader.bin?
Also,could you make a backup of your phone using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html and upload the !files to flash folder (after zipping) . For those who have your exact variant
This post was last modified: 28-03-2015, 03:55 PM by hovatek.

Note!
danteikhalea
danteikhalea
danteikhalea
28-03-2015, 03:51 PM
(28-03-2015, 03:22 PM)maromohamed
(28-03-2015, 03:08 PM)hovatek

thank you for your efforts

hello, please I have the same problem your infinix zero used to have please can you send this preloader to my email charlesikhalea4real@gmail.com or upload it somewhere else I can't download it from this link, and please tell me how u flashed it. thank you
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-03-2015, 04:11 PM

(28-03-2015, 03:51 PM)danteikhalea hello, please I have the same problem your infinix zero used to have please can you send this preloader to my email charlesikhalea4real@gmail.com or upload it somewhere else I can't download it from this link, and please tell me how u flashed it. thank you

he already dropped the link to the preloader above. try it and lets know how it goes for you

Note!
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next