Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tweak] How to change the Imei of my Tecno wx3p
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tweak] How to change the Imei of my Tecno wx3p

[Tweak] How to change the Imei of my Tecno wx3p

phunkypalace
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
Experienced Member
08-10-2017, 08:01 AM

Hello admins, recently i rooted my tecno wx3p with your help here, no issues and phone has been running smooth. i want to change the imei of my phone to that of blackberry 10 so i can use the Airtel blackberry plan. i tried mobile uncle tools, there was no support for it but mobile uncle tools upgraded to tool hero. And with tool hero i changed my imei though it has asked for root access and i granted it. Imei was changed successfully on reeboot but i want to be sure if this has been done correctly because i want to subscribe and i hope it will go through. I'll be awaiting your response.
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
08-10-2017, 10:50 AM
(08-10-2017, 08:01 AM)phunkypalace Hello admins, recently i rooted my tecno wx3p with your help here, no issues and phone has been running smooth. i want to change the imei of my phone to that of blackberry 10 so i can use the Airtel blackberry plan. i tried mobile uncle tools, there was no support for it but mobile uncle tools upgraded to tool hero. And with tool hero i changed my imei though it has asked for root access and i granted it. Imei was changed successfully on reeboot but i want to be sure if this has been done correctly because i want to subscribe and i hope it will go through. I'll be awaiting your response.
If you want to be sure, dail *#06# to see if that was the imei you Changed
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
Experienced Member
08-10-2017, 12:20 PM
I dialed that it showed the new imei number i changed to.
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
09-10-2017, 09:06 PM
(08-10-2017, 12:20 PM)phunkypalace I dialed that it showed the new imei number i changed to.

Then it worked

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum