Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My tecno h6 twrp recovery isnt detecting my internal storage
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] My tecno h6 twrp recovery isnt detecting my internal storage

[Please help] My tecno h6 twrp recovery isnt detecting my internal storage

royapriesthood
royapriesthood
11-10-2017, 12:03 PM

My tecno h6 twrp recovery isnt detecting my internal storage it displaying some errors like cant mount system, data and cache. i was using remix resurrection android 6.0 rom so i wanted to revert to my stock rom so i wipe system, data and cache on restoring the backup  i made i booted successfully i was facing some lag and my internal storage is showing me 5.33mb internal storage capacity out of 3gb that i have so i wiped system, data and cache in order to restore the backup again on sliding to restore it started to display cant mount system, data and cache and am left with no os installed
Roberto
Roberto
Roberto
Experienced Member
11-10-2017, 01:49 PM
Is the backup in the internal storage?
If twrp is able to detect the backup, head to the 'Mount' section in twrp and mount the system, data & cache as EXT4 then go back and try to restore the backup.
royapriesthood
royapriesthood
11-10-2017, 02:01 PM
(11-10-2017, 01:49 PM)Roberto Is the backup in the internal storage?
If twrp is able to detect the backup, head to the 'Mount' section in twrp and mount the system, data & cache as EXT4 then go back and try to restore the backup.

The backup is in my sd card..and when i try mounting it as ext4 i get error cant mount system, data and cache
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
11-10-2017, 05:56 PM
(11-10-2017, 12:03 PM)royapriesthood My tecno h6 twrp recovery isnt detecting my internal storage it displaying some errors like cant mount system, data and cache. i was using remix resurrection android 6.0 rom so i wanted to revert to my stock rom so i wipe system, data and cache on restoring the backup  i made i booted successfully i was facing some lag and my internal storage is showing me 5.33mb internal storage capacity out of 3gb that i have so i wiped system, data and cache in order to restore the backup again on sliding to restore it started to display cant mount system, data and cache and am left with no os installed

try formatting the partitions > format to EXT4
also you can consider flashing stock rom @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html to at least get the device booting properly