Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows [Please help] CodeBlocks (Not Responding)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] CodeBlocks (Not Responding)

[Please help] CodeBlocks (Not Responding)

Khatiwada
Khatiwada
Khatiwada
12-10-2017, 02:39 AM

I downloaded codeblocks-16.01mingw_setup.exe from Microsoft Edge.
When I tried to install it I got NSIC Error but this is happening for many setup.exe files and I thought of changing the drive location and moved it to the another drive and again run setup and I was successful.
Now I want to create a project and whenever I click on Run; I get Not Responding message. I tried many times but couldn't find any solution.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-10-2017, 12:34 PM
(12-10-2017, 02:39 AM)Khatiwada I downloaded codeblocks-16.01mingw_setup.exe from Microsoft Edge.
When I tried to install it I got NSIC Error but this is happening for many setup.exe files and I thought of changing the drive location and moved it to the another drive and again run setup and I was successful.
Now I want to create a project and whenever I click on Run; I get Not Responding message. I tried many times but couldn't find any solution.

I've not used that in a while.
Upload a full screenshot showing the error message

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Khatiwada
Khatiwada
Khatiwada
12-10-2017, 03:45 PM
In fact the error message is not displayed. Whenever I click Build>Run the program gets busy for a while but doesn't show the results and gets automatically closed and again I need to reopen the Code::Blocks but the same problem persists.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-10-2017, 10:14 AM
(12-10-2017, 03:45 PM)Khatiwada In fact the error message is not displayed. Whenever I click Build>Run the program gets busy for a while but doesn't show the results and gets automatically closed and again I need to reopen the Code::Blocks but the same problem persists.

Test it on a different PC first

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.