Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] CodeBlocks (Not Responding)

I downloaded codeblocks-16.01mingw_setup.exe from Microsoft Edge.
When I tried to install it I got NSIC Error but this is happening for many setup.exe files and I thought of changing the drive location and moved it to the another drive and again run setup and I was successful.
Now I want to create a project and whenever I click on Run; I get Not Responding message. I tried many times but couldn't find any solution.

(10-12-2017, 02:39 AM)Khatiwada Wrote: I downloaded codeblocks-16.01mingw_setup.exe from Microsoft Edge.
When I tried to install it I got NSIC Error but this is happening for many setup.exe files and I thought of changing the drive location and moved it to the another drive and again run setup and I was successful.
Now I want to create a project and whenever I click on Run; I get Not Responding message. I tried many times but couldn't find any solution.

I've not used that in a while.
Upload a full screenshot showing the error message
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
In fact the error message is not displayed. Whenever I click Build>Run the program gets busy for a while but doesn't show the results and gets automatically closed and again I need to reopen the Code::Blocks but the same problem persists.
(10-12-2017, 03:45 PM)Khatiwada Wrote: In fact the error message is not displayed. Whenever I click Build>Run the program gets busy for a while but doesn't show the results and gets automatically closed and again I need to reopen the Code::Blocks but the same problem persists.

Test it on a different PC first
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)