Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] ASUS ZenfoneGo Z00VD does not turn on or charge
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] ASUS ZenfoneGo Z00VD does not turn on or charge

[Please help] ASUS ZenfoneGo Z00VD does not turn on or charge

ivlux
ivlux
ivlux
12-10-2017, 12:30 PM

Hi everyone.
My ASUS ZenfoneGo Z00VD does not turn on, and does not charge. It's kinda dead!
what happened is that i unlocked the bootloader(as the first step to rooting the phone), and when it was done, i wanted to reboot the phone, but when i couldn't, i removed the battery and re-inserted it, and the phone never came up again. 
if i connect the phone to my laptop, i keep hearing the "Windows connect and disconnect sound" which means there is no stable connectivity between the phone and my laptop.(it connects and disconnects immediately at intervals)

Please how do i fix this?

Thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
12-10-2017, 06:18 PM
(12-10-2017, 12:30 PM)ivlux Hi everyone.
My ASUS ZenfoneGo Z00VD does not turn on, and does not charge. It's kinda dead!
what happened is that i unlocked the bootloader(as the first step to rooting the phone), and when it was done, i wanted to reboot the phone, but when i couldn't, i removed the battery and re-inserted it, and the phone never came up again. 
if i connect the phone to my laptop, i keep hearing the "Windows connect and disconnect sound" which means there is no stable connectivity between the phone and my laptop.(it connects and disconnects immediately at intervals)

Please how do i fix this?

Thanks

so when you try to power on the phone it doesn't come on at all OR it does but its stuck at boot?

do you see the charging sign when you connect the phone to charge?