Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno cx Air bricked
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno cx Air bricked

Tecno cx Air bricked

thesamson
thesamson
thesamson
13-10-2017, 08:24 AM

Hello team, my fellow technician bricked a tecno model CX Air so it cannot charge or power on. He brought it to my shop and i disovered that it can still be deteced
detected by SP Flashtool. please give me a link to a working file for the Tecno CX Air because i downloaded two from the hovatek site but they didnt work.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-10-2017, 12:44 PM
(13-10-2017, 08:24 AM)thesamson Hello team,  my fellow technician bricked a tecno model CX Air so it cannot charge or power on. He brought it to my shop and i disovered that it can still be deteced
detected by SP Flashtool. please give me a link to a working file for the Tecno CX Air because i downloaded two from the hovatek site but they didnt work.

The Tecno CX Air has variants of multiple chipsets and even variants within the same chipset so you can't just flash any CX Air firmware you find. You first need to find out the phone's original build number and chipset. To do this, you need to answer two questions
1. How did the phone get bricked and what's its present condition (e.g bootloop, stuck at logo etc)
2. Did you successfully flash any rom or at least system.img to the phone while attempting to fix it?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.